What Are Your Goals For The Memorial Season?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

it seems that the only goal you guys have is to get drunk.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

all of the above and a few things best kept to myself

*pours minimus a stiff one and hands him the bowl*

• Mac
    Mac

Gonna put on my Easter bonnet and look fer the pretty eggs!!!

mac

• Farkel
    Farkel

I plan on going. IF they serve a nice Chianti with fava beans. I plan to have an old friend for dinner afterwards.

Farkel

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I think this year I will do what you are doing Dawn. Have something here at the house for our family. That really makes me feel good just thinking about it.

Thanks for telling us that because it got me thinking,,,,,,,, Ihave been doing bible reading again, starting in Matt. I am at chapter 7. I figure it can only help.........I think I still believe in Jesus and I do want to show some respect , I will continue to pray for faith, and hope.

I just don't want to ignore it like I did last year, it hurt to ignore Jesus's sacrifice last year, and I want to do something. I guess Jesus sees us ,,,,,,,, where two or more are gathered he will be there he said. So we have at least five in our family and may have more.

Again thanks for making me see , that I can do this at home.

• minimus
    minimus

Mac, I could see you in a Easter bonnet.

• Mac
    Mac
    Mac, I could see you in a Easter bonnet.

Well, MIn.......it does go with my pumps. (Take away this curse now XW......just in case you don't return from Dallas!) mac

• In_between_days
    In_between_days

I actually have a ritual that I have been doing every single memorial night since I left.

I celebrate my own memorial by having some other ex dub friends over and drinking a cask of cheapass red wine while watching "Life of Brian" by Month Python. Thats a memorial the In_between_days way

• obiwan
    obiwan

Sitting at home watching the simsons.

• blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit