What Are Your Goals For The Memorial Season?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

BE ZEALOUS FOR WHAT IS GOOD! is the article of the latest KM. There's a box in the article that has the following question---What Are Your Goals For The Memorial Season?-----Here are the check off points that should be answered to this question. 1--Have someone you invited attend the Memorial--2--Qualify as a publisher of the good news--3--Spend a certain number of hours in the ministry--4--Improve in a certain feature of the ministry--5--Serve as an auxiliary pioneer---------Can you think of any other goals that we might be able to work on for the Memorial season?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    What Are Your Goals For The Memorial Season?

I just about puked when I saw that thread title. Knew it had to be something from the Kingdoom Misanthropy (look it up, you'll laugh)

• Francois
    Francois

I plan on ignoring it totally

• freedom96
    freedom96

I will be spending time with my family. We will either stay home, or go out, but no where near a Kingdom Hall.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Get laid.

• dottie
    dottie

LOL logan... good plan

when is it??? oh that's right....I could care a less....

Dottie

• Gollum
    Gollum

I plan on sacrificing a virgin to Pan. .......Opps, sorry wrong spring festival. I keep getting my "Kingdom Ministry" and my "Decadence Daytimer" mixed up.

• Celia
    Celia

Pardon me, but, when is Nisan 14 this year

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Not going. In spite of the thoughtful e-mail from my mother inviting me.

• alamb
    alamb

Light a silentlambs candle,sit on the porch, and wave to the "friends" going to the nearby hall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit