The Scarlet Letter Final part

by Joyzabel 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Mann377,

check you JWD messages..

Slowboy,

I remember that well. You road a long way for that gathering. Hope you are doing good.

Simon,

You need to make the trip.

Big Tex,

Thanks for the thoughts.

Jst2laws

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((Joy and Steve)))))))

Totally amazing how these people think they are acting in the name of God, by getting rid of two lovely people such as yourselves!!

Congratulations on your freedom.

Wish I could be there with you guys in April, there's just no way I could get there. But I'll be there in spirit.

Hmmmm, what about having web cam linkups? I'd love to chat to whoever attends via web cam.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Prisca,

Hmmmm, what about having web cam linkups? I'd love to chat to whoever attends via web cam.

We have a computer nerd teen ager in the family who has played with internet hosting for computer games but may need a tip for fast UP LOADs for a cam link. Maybe Animal can give us some guidance. If we can get it together there will be a live web cam view for the April International Freedom Fest.

Jst2laws

• blindfool
    blindfool

jst2 and joy,

Both of you inspire me. I remember one of the first times I talked to Joy in chat about a year ago. We talked about where we lived and she got really anxious because I'm very familiar with your area and she knew people where I live. I love the "redneck riviera" and I hope to make it to LA(Lower Alabama) to see you guys.

I hope your faith is still strong. I know you guys have been through a lot the past few months. The thought that comes to mind is, "whatever doesn't kill you will make you stronger." I know you understand that your faith isn't controlled by the WT society. You are both fortunate to have each other. Jesus(or Jehovah or our Father or all of the above) really does bless us and his blessings are evident in your lives.

BDF

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Ahh, my heart does go out to you both. Now is the time for closure and healing, and what better way than among your truest of acquaintances.

I read about the successful get together in Dallas, Texas, and now about this one in California. It's great that there are supportive groups rising out of the awful shunning and rejection going on with the borg. I will be thinking of everyone.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Nathaniel Hawthorne would be proud of you. And I am too. Love surpasses anything the Watchtower Society can ever do to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit