The Scarlet Letter Final part

by Joyzabel 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Joy: Thunder Rider and I should be in Florida at that time. I would love to celebrate with you and you know how I feel about that area<sigh> The pic makes me wanna cry, I guess you can't take the south out of a girl

• Marcos
    Marcos

Going Crazy.

Where is Scarlet Letter Part 1?

Marcos

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Marcos,

I am sorry, below are the links. I hit the two post limit so Joy2bfree, my wife, put of this final post.

PART 1 http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/47278/667780/post.ashx#667780

PART 2 http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/47305/668246/post.ashx#668246

jst2laws

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

just2 & j2bf,

I enjoyed this series, thanks for sharing it. April 19 & 20th? I may try to make it down there.

Take care,

Dan

• Sargon
    Sargon

Jst and Joy,

Thanks for sharing your odyssey with us. I hope everything from here on is uphill for both of you. What a loving organization the Watchtower Society is! I regret I can't make it to beautiful California, but I wish you both the best in your new found freedom.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sorry for the confusion, but we live in Florida, not California!

e-mail me if you want more info on the freedomfest.

Thanks for all your wonderful support, everyone. Life only gets better when you are out of mind control and yes there is a life after WTBTS.

j2bf

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Yo just2laws,

Success and peace for both of you. When I met you at Princess's party in Seattle last August, you came out and looked at my bike, and there you are on yours, ready for some real "spirituality". Thanks for sharing your journey. I have been wondering what you two would do. I guess you don't have to black-out your faces in group pictures anymore.

SloBoy

• Simon
    Simon

Jst2Laws / Joy ... I'm *really* jealous of where you live, although in many respect it is very similar to Salford (sob)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I'm very glad you two have found some peace. I too have wondered how could I have let myself be duped all those years.

I shall lift a glass of merlot in your honour. By the way, I love the sunset.

• mann377
    mann377

I will be in your area sometime in March. Contact me by e-mail so we might get together. I salute you for getting out of that crazy publishing company, oh I mean religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit