JW Elder quits & sends 900 emails

by snare&racket 23 Replies latest jw friends

• longgone
    longgone

I hope some of those emails reach my still in JW family.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I hope it works for him but IMHO it's just fuel on te fire for the "evil, wicked apostate" fire that old 'bug eye' Lett will use for another broadcast rant!

just saying!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Anything anti JW is considered apostate. So you either subscribe to their nonsense beliefs or you're apostate! Besides, who gives a flying monkey what they call you, they are a cult with everything wrong about life and the world around us!

So option 1 is you say nothing and let the WT have all the say..... that’s NOT an option if you want a life in the short years we all have and/or care about family/loved ones still in WT.

Option 2 you speak up; to who, how, where and when is your choice.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

We KNOW that the witness gossip mill will spread negative and defamatory things about them anyway. So why not get in first and state the facts far and wide?

Trust me. I simply sought to fade quietly and be the same kind person to all the JWs I know.

But the elders got in first and spread slanderous mistruths and gossip thatmaligned my name and character....it spread...and now I'm treated worse than a serial killer. Yet I'm not DF or DA, nor have never been in any judicial meeting or visited by elders...

So if I had my time over, I would send emails en masse too!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit