Do You Believe Joe Biden Sexually Assaulted A Woman In The 90’s?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Elizabeth probably feels safe around Joe. She just has to keep her younger family members away from him. Plus, I hear he's losing it.

• NotNew
    NotNew

Who cares except for the the one saying he did! I have my own / family concerns to deal with and don't have time to waste on something I can't do any thing about.!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I watched the initial interview on the far left PBS show "Democracy now!". I have read some of her statements. Very believable. Says creepy Joe slid his hand up her dress and penetrated her with his finger. Claims she filed the written complaint contemporaneously. She was constructively fired and filed more paperwork. If true there should be a paper trail and she would have a decent case to ruin him.

With the major players all over 75, and COVID19 running amuck..who knows what will happen in November?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Isn`t there anyone in American politics from ,either both parties between the ages of 40-60 capable or competent { or wealthy enough } to run for Office of the American Presidency ?

Why do they have to pick old geezers who are candidates for Alzheimer's ,a Stroke , or Dementia ? within a couple of years ?

• minimus
    minimus

Biden is the obviously the cream of the crap I mean crop

• Terry
    Terry

I shall never forget the day my employer marched all of us into a store meeting and compelled the group to sit for a PSA video (prepared by attorneys) about the looming spectre of sexual assault claims sweeping the world of business like a grass fire.

At the end I asked the question: "You mean to tell me that any person is free to interpret any action as a sexual assault and it is now legally exactly that?"

Perception = presumed evidence

That is world apart from any I had previously known.

A failure of rational thought, due process, and common sense - it seemed to me.

However - largely, women didn't agree with my POV. And that, my friends, is where the rubber meets the road. Half the population are women and what they perceive, how they feel, react, and interpret is not-at-all the same as men's.

If you are going to take every woman's word as true - then - by God, do exactly that because if you cherry pick the #MeToo movement all you really have is a Star Chamber.
    A court of kangaroos V men.
    When it comes to sexual matters, perception is the new reality.

• shadow
    shadow

Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Clarence Thomas, Brett Kavanaugh, Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, OJ Simpson = guilty. If Joe Biden and GHW Bush accusers are credible and have corroborating evidence then probably guilty too. Otherwise inconclusive. Armchair detectives not usually qualified or have enough information to have an opinion worth anything. Mostly just innocent if on my team guilty if on the other. Depressing to see the level of stupidity so evident in human society

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Let Biden RIP.

There is no need to add another nail in the coffin.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Biden is very old school . He can’t make it in today’s world

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit