Do You Believe Joe Biden Sexually Assaulted A Woman In The 90’s?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Lol!!!!

• LV101
    LV101

Omigoodness - I honestly didn't mean it sexually but he's coming so they can pursue their corruption agenda and save his mafia man - on that vein. They work so well together.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

At least Sarah did a great job as Governor of the state of Alaska.

She quit after 2 years of a 4 year term. Great job!

Rub a

• minimus
    minimus

Lv it just keeps getting better.😎

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Now that I think about it, what does Sarah Palin or Hillary have to do with Joe Biden?

Are some people posting on the wrong threads or what?

Rub a Dub

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Even with illegals, dead people, and dead people's pets voting, Uncle Gropey-Dope is unelectable.

He's not into women, he prefers little girls. Fondling and sniffing them in public, on camera. Who knows what he gets away with in private.

Putting Biden's brain damage aside, that's enough for most Americans to puke on Dems come November.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

I think he's a creep, and this video shows it: https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2018/03/31/body-language-creepy-joe-biden-dominance-submission/

Walks like a duck, etc.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I find it creepy bidens son Hunter made Millions as an energy expert. I here he works for Mobile oil now. He got a big promotion. He pumps gas,and washed your windshield now.

• minimus
    minimus

Elizabeth Warren said she would be his VP.

• LV101
    LV101
    Sarah Palin still accomplished more in 2 yrs. than Ole Hil's entire political-corruption career. She did promote and help Horndog Bill's career but was an irresponsible attorney, politician and a disgrace to the United States.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit