Do You Believe Joe Biden Sexually Assaulted A Woman In The 90’s?

by minimus 48 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

Elizabeth Warren and Sleezy Joe - two pathological liars so already a perfect duo. Oh my goodness - what has happened to the Democratic party.

• Smiles
    Smiles

Off-color posts on this poorly placed thread seem like a sort of perverted sexual assault upon the reader.

Stooping to sleazy remarks, and laughing about it, in the name of high political views...

Hypocritical

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Ehh, objection. No Trump bashing means no Biden bashing, I hope?

Don't make this forum Fox news.

😆

G.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

GORBATCHOV:

Nah, we should make it CNN. 🙄

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It's like real life, the one with the biggest mouth can do what he wants and others have to shut.

Just an observation, not an opinion.

G.

• minimus
    minimus

I’m just pointing out that people can be so hypocritical when it comes to certain people or parties. The press ignores people they want to promote and yet go after those they don’t like. The press and some people here have double standards.

• Simon
    Simon
    The press and some people here have double standards.

If they didn't have double-standards, they wouldn't have any standards at all.

• minimus
    minimus

Haha Simon. Good one.

• LV101
    LV101

Elizabeth Warren another misfit in society like Ole Hil/Pelosi and the rest of the corruption mob bosses.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

If Biden was a Republican all coverage of the Covid-19 would cease and the media would focus all their attention to the allegations. Women would drag out their Handmaid's Tale costumes and flood social media with pics, memes and hashtags.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit