I've graduated at last

by fulltimestudent 36 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

Apply to the Australian Foreign Affairs Dept for a job. Oz desperately needs well educated informed people in that area...

and my hearty congratulations for the award for work well done. Walk tall my friend.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Congratulations, FullTimeStudent!

An education is the best investment - nobody can ever take it away from you and you cannot lose it. You will always have a degree. It is yours forever now

Good luck in your graduate work (I know you want to...). Education is addictive

• jp1692
    jp1692

Congratulations!

What are you next goals/plans?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Cograts and cheers.

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

Congratulations. The second book of R. Franz made me interested in History of christianity.

Mostly because of the org I Pioneered right after high school and lost a precious time. But "God heard my prayers" and I expect to graduate in physics by the end of next year. I'll be practically 27. There's a latent bad feeling that the time will never be recovered, but, I'm trying to focus on the good side.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Congratulations!

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Congrats!

• Open mind
    Open mind

Very well done!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Congratulations!

Education, education, education!

Iā€™m very jealous of the topics you have studied, I would love to know more about history.

Well done, be proud!

There is life after Watchtower, endless roads, decisions and futures to pick from!

Enjoy your success šŸ˜‰

• Dagney
    Dagney

Congratulations fulltimestudent!!

That's totally awesome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit