The Shit Has Just Started Hitting The Fan For The WT Corporation, Nightmare Stage!

by Brokeback Watchtower 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever

MAGNUM:I think that it's being overly simplistic to make a comparison between the JW organization and other 'large corporations'. The situations are different, but even if they weren't, it must be noted that large corporations can rapidly lose momentum as the winds change. The winds have changed and are changing in JW land.

Also, you indicate that the fact that the org is "funded by donations" and "has millions of free laborers" is what will keep it going. I think the fact that it's dependent on such be will be its downfall. Recruiting from the field is not working, and I think a lot of those on the inside are going to wake up or become complacent, so I think their numbers are going to go down and they won't have as many to donate money and time and efforts. Also, I think that some, if not many, are going to donate less.

I think the JW leaders might sense this, and that's at least partly why they've taken over Kingdom Halls, set congregations up to make monthly payments, etc.

I stand by my statement. Many here "want" to see more or "wish" for more. Wishing and wanting does not make something so. The fact is they are handling the logistics for the long haul. The setbacks have led to cutbacks, streamlining and simplification. Many revel in the fact of the cutbacks but the truth is they will secure a longevity that will prob outlast us.

• Simon
    Simon
    Many revel in the fact of the cutbacks but the truth is they will secure a longevity that will prob outlast us.

I agree - they are becoming even more streamlined, efficient and profitable.

Even if they turn off a lot of their current membership, the chance of masses all leaving at once is low and they will just recycle and churn more people as they always have done.

Even if they disappeared completely, another group near enough the same would spring up to satisfy the demand for the marketplace.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit