The Shit Has Just Started Hitting The Fan For The WT Corporation, Nightmare Stage!

by Brokeback Watchtower 31 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

As with any course which is based on pure wishful thinking(which is the WT corporation based on) has different stages.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wishful_thinking

some psychologists believe that positive thinking is able to positively influence behavior and so bring about better results. This is called "Pygmalion effect".[citation needed]
    Christopher Booker described wishful thinking in terms of“the fantasy cycle” ... a pattern that recurs in personal lives, in politics, in history – and in storytelling. When we embark on a course of action which is unconsciously driven by wishful thinking, all may seem to go well for a time, in what may be called the “dream stage”. But because this make-believe can never be reconciled with reality, it leads to a “frustration stage” as things start to go wrong, prompting a more determined effort to keep the fantasy in being. As reality presses in, it leads to a “nightmare stage” as everything goes wrong, culminating in an “explosion into reality”, when the fantasy finally falls apart.

The Wt has had a very long run in the 'dream stage' and Ithink we can label 2015 as the year they entered into 'the shit hitting the fan' or "nightmare' stage.

Thanks to all the child molestation lawsuits and a summons by the Royal Commission of Geophrey Jackson in 2015 I think we can safely say Nightmare Stage has been reached and will only get worse and worse with more and more surprises every day.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    When TWBTS is gone maybe I'll be able to dream again!.LOL
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    at least a decade the shit has been steadily covering that fan with thicker consistency! child abuse lawsuits, Candace Conti,etc, Panorama BBC programme Silentlambs, ARC, dreadful yearly declines in their former stronghold nations, Northern Europe especially the UK, Germany and Poland, a virtual standstill in Japan, losses on their investments, huge amount of on-line resources, non stop leaks from HQ, whole sale closures of KH's and Bethel branches, bethel staff layoffs,DO's finished, CO's being reduced, special pioneers finished, hard to see them ever coming back from this.
  • freddo
    freddo

I think we are witnessing more of the WT leadership's "frustration" stage ... where things start to go wrong and they are prompting a more determined effort to keep the fantasy alive. I do hope it morphs into the "nightmare" stage or better yet the "pack our bags and go away stage" but that may be just my wishful thinking!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Nice article!

Learning TTATT is an end to a dream, IMO. It's painful, but reality is not going away. Sadly, people will go to great lengths to keep the dream alive.

I know of an instance where Eldubs and their wives lied to an elderly sister on her death-bed. While dying, she had her last lucid moment and asked, " Am I in the paradise?!"

"Yes! Yes you are!", the Elders reassured her!

"OMG!!! NO I'M NOT!! I AM DYING!!" we're her last words.

DD

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

hey Broke--you cant say shit on here--its not polite.

so--stop saying shit.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS was built up on lying and deceiving pretentiousness, mostly derived from its literature proliferation agenda, that inherent corruption is starting to bite this organization in the ass, not to mention other variables such as its mishandling of situations of pedophilia.

The WTS operates behind a cloak of pretentious self righteous virtuosity.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

We all say the s-word, H-word, and F-word. Maybe we shouldn't? They are just so appropriate in some instances.

DD

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    wots the H-word ? ( whisper it )
  • blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit