The only way to know God exists!

by iconoclastic 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    punkofnice

You ask which God? The one who created and gave us trees as our guiding principle (which in turn gave the energy to ask this question)

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    Half banana

You are right: “there is no evidence for god” for those who do not want to see the evidence.

There is enough evidence for those who want to see the evidence.

The pleasure that materialism offers is like drainage water. And if you have been tasting this from the beginning, then you would think that this is what all there is. However those who do selfless service to the humanity experience the goodness of God, and for them materialism is a hellish life of corroding inner boredom and torturing emptiness which can often be discerned by the way they talk—there is nothing up-building. They just tear down others with their talk.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    iconoclastic2 hours agopunkofnice
    You ask which God? The one who created and gave us trees as our guiding principle (which in turn gave the energy to ask this question)

thanks Icon. But, does this god have a name? Does this god use a particular holy book? Is this a judeo-christian god...an ancient greek god...an eastern god...allah? Can you be more specific?

gave us trees as our guiding principle

You are promoting Brahma Kumaris..am I right?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The one who created and gave us trees as our guiding principle.

You must be referring to Nut trees.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    There is enough evidence for those who want to see the evidence.

We believe whatever we want to believe.

I wager there is 'evidence' to prove the Flying Spaghetti Meatball Monster exists.

What about the experiences that JWs had/have that prove to them that god is directing their work? If we believe all the 'evidence' that is presented to us we would believe in everything.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Ah, talking about the Green Man then.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Do everything as God would do if He were present here.

If I were to murder entire large groups of people, I think it would be difficult and I would be put to death. I would rather do everything better than the God that most people are seeking would do.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Icon:
    You are right: “there is no evidence for god

That's all you need have said and you would have made sense for once.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    You do not know why some are starving?
    See the money-mountains held by very few people on earth.
    See the unimaginable amount of money that is being wasted by the Governments on arms and ammunitions.
    See the endless list of wastages we create .....iconoclastic
    Image result for watching tv outside

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit