JOE MILLIONAIRE - NOT!!

by Mary 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Okay for those of us that actually watched the final episode last night (and are willing to admit it): what would you have done if you were the girl and he told you he had "chosen" you.......but then you found out that he lied and didn't have any $$$......would you still wanna see him?

And guys, would you ever consider trying something like this?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I watched

If I were the chosen one, I would go for it. What has she got to lose? Her dignity? She will go on some TV talk shows, be the butt of jokes etc. You never know, they might work out.

I have to confess to liking the concept. I have not watched any other reality show. Only this. It was like being a fly on the wall of every high school girls bath room. We got to see the ugly side...

I think that Joe aka Evan, knew the money was coming....I think he picked Zora because she had nothing. Using your oven to heat your apartment (and melting the blinds) is pretty sad. I am sure the butler advised that Sarah was a money grubber and to go with Zora.

• LB
    LB

I didn't see the final show. Who did the dingdong pick and what did she do? This show was very funny.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I don't see why the girls would be angry at him..................the network set that up. He was just the guy they picked.

On National TV, I would have played the role, so as not to embarrass myself. After the time they had spent with him, they should know if there are any feelings to explore. I hope the inheritance would not be a factor.

• Princess
    Princess

I watched. Who didn't guess the money was coming? I was disappointed that the twist was so obvious.

Al, he picked Zora and the butler gave them a million dollars.

I think they could have at least picked a decent guy who was handsome and smart. Evan is probably a nice guy but puleese! He hasn't got much between the ears.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

Willing to admit it? One in three households in the US watched the program. It was a ratings success!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Well, Princess, I didn't guess they would get money. I thought it would turn out that either he really was a millionaire, or that one of the women actually owned the chateau.

I only watched the last 3 shows. Glad he picked Zora. She seems very nice, and genuine.

• happyout
    happyout

I watched too, and I agree with Mulan. I would have played the role, knowing any other answer would make me look like a money hungry gold digger. I thought the "twist" was a little anti-climactic, they should have had someone else bring in the check with a big build up. I'm glad they got the ratings they were looking for, as I doubt they will ever be able to do another one of these.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I am glad he didnt pick that little snob , Sarah,,,,,,, and Zora is ok, but too smart for him probably in real life, I agree wtih Princess he seems lacking between the ears.

But that is just me, he seems nice but he didnt have anything interesting to talk about it seemed, but then again I didnt see all the shows.

I don't feel sorry for any of the girls , they knew when they got on the show what it was about. I did suspect they would make him a millionaire, but I didnt think he would split it with the girl, I was surprised about that.

I doubt they stay together though.( I didnt think he was cute either)

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I watched the last half of the show last night. I suspected that he might get some money. But they way they did was (at least I thought) so cute. I have to admitt that I almost cry at the end.

If I were Zorah, as I said to my husband, I would tell him that I would like to start all over again without fancy cars, jets and restaurants. That's only if Zora had genuine interest in Joe Mill.

I hope that couple have real happy ending.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit