Iowa Democratic Caucus - Just WOW

by Simon 19 Replies latest social current

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Buttigieg paid Shadow $42,500 last summer and declared himself the victor before any official results had been released. #MayorCheat

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe the app and computer used to count the votes was a new one installed in Hillary's closet.

(You see boys and girls, Rub a Dub recognizes things on both sides of the respective shit piles).

Rub a Dub

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Mayor Pete seems a decent man, the others look like too much compromised with the system. The Democratic party needs new guys, remember Obama?.

OMG!

Sadly, I do remember Obama.

Do you remember that other "new guy" from the 70's?

Jimmy Carter -- Talk about compromising the system! We got our first home mortgage at that time. It was so low I wanted to be certain it was "assumable" in case I had to sell the house. That mortgage rate was 13.5%. (Some mortgages at that time were over 18%.)

BTW -- How are things going in South Bend, IN (where Pete was mayor)?

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

The Democrats love to call Republicans racist, but when they get two great populist candidates who are People of Color, Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard, who actually don't play identity politics, they talk about them not being electable. It makes them as pathetic, hypocritical, and revolting as the Trump Cult that the Republicans have become.

I've cynically registered as Republican to vote for Bill Weld in the Primary, so no one can say I didn't take a stand against Trump. I did it holding my nose! Then I'll probably do a write in for Vermin Supreme or something, because the electoral college have disenfranchised voters like me. Either all of California or all of Texas is feeling cheated no matter who wins, so I say let both California and Texas secede and leave an America, that will be smaller, poorer, monolingual, politically moderate, and boring.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Pete Buttigieg and Bernie Sanders are nearly tied in the Iowa Democratic caucuses, with nearly all results counted .

A young unknown gay guy who has only been a mayor beat out Biden, didn't expect that

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    The system they are using to count votes was developed by Hillary Clinton's former campaign manager.

And the company’s name is Shadow Inc. It’s like they are screwing over voters and trolling them at the same time.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Bill Weld

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Simon, why are you so pro-trump?

just wondering?

• Simon
    Simon
    why are you so pro-trump?

Because he's doing a fantastic job and the alternatives would range from dreadful to downright scary.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Because he's doing a fantastic job and the alternatives would range from dreadful to downright scary.

^^^ This ... just this.

Trump's no saint but he's taking his job as President seriously and he's actually doing his level best to deliver on his manifesto. He's also improving the economy and apparently improving the lives of African-Americans.

The Dems, in contrast to Trump, are showing themselves to be a deranged bunch of chancers and extremists who shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the levers of power.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit