• hippikon
    hippikon

I faked my orgasims as well.

• hippikon
    hippikon

I faked my orgasims as well.

• blondie
    blondie

I count my time posting here. Is that faking too? The service overseer just doesn't want you to show up on the CO radar as being inactive or irregular.

• gumby
    gumby

Man.....I feel like the goodie two shoes around here.

I was honest with my hours. I might would add enough to make it full hours as they didn't want you to turn in 8 and a half hours. They wanted you to take the uneven amount and carry it to the next month.....I never did.

Gumby

I remember when the CO was coming around and appointments for sevants were going to be made and my appointment during this particular visit was dependant on me uping my hours. Well I didn't lie and my hours were too low and I missed it.( that was many moons ago )

Gumby

• justhuman
    justhuman

Nice post, I only report an hour just to get the elders of my back!!!!

• benext
    benext

I used to count time starting with the first person I talked to and ending with the last. I didn't round up minutes to the next hour. It was always funny when we'd finish an apartment building in 40 minutes and the pubs would say: "Well I got an hour!" Is it possible to send in hours retroactively? Using some of the methods here I guess I shortchanged myself a few thousand hours.

• sf
    sf

Hahahaha.....

'Counting time'.

Tick tock, tick tock, goes the Watchtower Klock!!

Count that Ted!

sKally

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

When my kids were little my time had slacked off <geesh wonder why it's so easy to raise to babies you know> I actually had an elder tell me to Lie fudge my field service reportfor me who was honest before I came to the dubs, I was shocked HECK I still am. I guess I can't equate lying with "the truth" hmmm there must be something wrong with them me!

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I reported completely fake time for about a year and half before finally just quitting. Prior to that, I reported partially fake time. I conducted an imaginary home bible study for about five years.

Even now, if they call, I still put in a report. They must know it is not real. But, they ask, so I answer, and the dance continues.

• Joker10
    Joker10

weere there over a million publishers in December?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit