Going nuts....

by Vivamus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Viv dear, craving me would be much more enjoyable *kiss*

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Viv,

Hang in there sweetie! You can do it!!!!!!!!!!

Lyin,
    that is so true about the wrinkles.

What a sweetie, and how nice of you to give Viv something else to crave!! What a man!!

• Soledad
    Soledad

Go on Viv you can do it!!!!!!!

smoke-free since groundhog day 2002

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I am unworthy. *shakes head in shame*

I smoked a cigg, late last night. It felt so good, and now I feel like such a loser, and I feel so guilty. amazing actually cuz I did not think I was capable of feeling so much guilt after the Borg. But thats it damnit, I'm not gonna let cigs make me guilty, or make me feel like sh*t cuz I can't have them.

Mind over Body.

Crazy **kiss**

Thank you all for the encouragements.

• Inquiry
    Inquiry

Poor Viv...

I know.. this is a toughie... but, you can get through this... just don't give up.... don't have another smoke... refuse... imagine the cigarettes are laughing at you... it's a contest and they think they're gonna win... but you are gonna beat this thing... you can do it...

Just keep trying and don't give up!

Keep yourself busy... and active.. chew gum like it's going out of style... I'm 37 days and counting... and I'm not a paragon of self control .... and If I can do it, you can too....

if you can get past the first three... then five, then 7 then the next 7... it will become easier and easier... just keep trying...

Inq 0f the smoke free support class....

• Sargon
    Sargon

Congrats Viv!!!

I'm at 11 days now. It's getting easier everyday now. The toughest was the third, after that it was all uphill. I even went out for a bunch of beers last night and didn't even want a smoke. Keep it up, if I can do it after 20 something years almost anyone can.

• Sargon
    Sargon

OOOPS!!! I posted that before i read page 2.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit