I had my baby and I am IN LOVE!!!

by bluesapphire 34 Replies latest social relationships

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Hi everyone. I've been off for two weeks and come back and everything is different.

I just wanted to check in and let everyone know my c-section went well and I had a beautiful, healthy baby boy.

Anthony Tristan was born on January 31st at 4:18 PM. He weighed 6 lbs. 1 oz.

He had some breathing problems and was in NICU for five days. But he's home and well now. And I am soooo in love with my beautiful son. I wish I knew how to post pictures. You should all see him. I'm gushing!!!

I also wanted to say that having a baby sure does put things in their place. I'm more in love with my husband now too. Just thinking that it was his one sperm and my one egg and no other that made THIS beautiful boy. It's overwhelming.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I hope you will be able to post up some pictures soon!!!

Eric

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Woohoo! :)

that was the longest 9 months, a friend said he thought he'd sighted you off the coast of Vancouver, lol [;)]! Congratulations Blue and hubby and girls and the new boy. (but you're still in lust with me, right?)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Congratulations!!!! Now, hurry up and learn how to post pics, so we can see that beautiful baby.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

:D CONGRATULATIONS!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Congratulations!!!!!! I am so glad everything went well. You picked a great name too;) My son's name is Anthony.

It's amazing what a lil thing can do to change your slant on the world.

Enjoy it only gets better

• nilfun
    nilfun

Congrats BlueSapphire! :)

• waiting
    waiting

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

You're in for a busy time....sleep all you can!

We'll all be waiting with bated breath for pics of the Wonder Boy Anthony!

waiting...........

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Congrats....Blue....beautiful name! :)

Get some pics up soon...please! Glad you and baby are ok.

Love...

April

• shera
    shera

Congrats :0)

Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit