I had my baby and I am IN LOVE!!!

by bluesapphire 34 Replies latest social relationships

• plmkrzy
  • LeslieV
    LeslieV

congrats to you and hubby. You really begin to realize what love is all about when you hold your baby in your arms. There is nothing like breast feeding to feel really bonded with your child. You also picked a beautiful name..sounds like for a beautiful baby. Love you your family.

Leslie

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Congrats BlueSaphire and Family!

Craig and I are very happy for you that all is well and Mommy and baby are doing great! We hope to see some pictures of the cutie soon.

Katie and Craig

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

Congrats on a job well done, Blue:)! My best to you and your family.

Birth never seems to lose its miraculous power. I'm the mom of five and was a midwife's assistant for awhile, and I have the utmost respect and awe for the process that brings us all into this world. When we welcome a new person, it's almost as if we are reborn ourselves. Everything seems in sharper focus-colors are brighter, sounds clearer, emotions heightened and raw.

All my babies are growing up, but I will never forget their sweet newborn smell, the feel of their tiny fingers clutching mine as they nursed, gazing into those trusting little eyes...

And that's just the beginning. At every stage of their lives, there is something new and wondrous for you to discover. My daughter and son-in-law are expecting their first child this summer, and now I am enjoying watching them experience all the "firsts" of the miracle of birth. I learn something new about my sons everyday, and they have had much to teach me. I really appreciate having them in my life.

Welcome to this wonderful journey!

• Shakita
    Shakita

O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

You are right. There is nothing in the world like the love a Mom and Dad has for their newborn baby.........enjoy it, they grow up so fast!

Mrs. Shakita

• Oreopandabear
    Oreopandabear

Congratulations! One of the sweetest pleasures in life is a brand new baby. My very best to you and your hubby.

Oreo

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Awwwwwwwwwwww congradulations!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

YAY!!! BLUE!!!! Congratulations!!!

Childbirth is the only thing that makes me believe in miracles. I've never given birth. Nor do I ever plan too. But I've witnessed several births, and it's truely awe-inspiring.

I'm dying to see the pics, and i'm glad mother and baby are healthy now.....

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Yay! A new baby is always so much fun! (When it's not mine. [:D])

Congratulations Blue and family! Make sure to post pictures soon!

Love,

Andi

• happyout
    happyout

Total sincere congratulations!!!!!!!!! My son is the light of my life, and he brings me joy no matter what the rest of my day was like. Keep up the breastfeeding thing if you can, it's so good for the both of you. I breastfed my son for a year, and he did not catch one single cold, get the sniffles, nothing the entire time. Plus, it helped cement the strongest bond I have ever felt for anyone in my life. I can't post my son's picture, as I can't let my family know I am on this "apostate" site, but I really hope to see pictures of handsome Anthony.

Enjoy, the best is everyday.

Happyout

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit