I had my baby and I am IN LOVE!!!

by bluesapphire 34 Replies latest social relationships

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Congratulations!!!! I'm glad all went well. I agree -- you don't know what love really is until you hold your little one in your arms. That's when I realized that I was indeed capable and more than willing to commit murder if anyone came near my babies to harm them in any way. And I mean that sincerely. Um, by the way, there's this little thing called "colic" that may dampen your newfound enthusiasm but keep telling yourself it won't last forever, even though it may feel like it at the time.

Love to you, hubby & the little one,

Nina

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Thanks everyone! Believe it or not I have insomnia right now lol!

Tristan only wakes up twice at night. He feeds off of both breasts, poops and falls asleep again. It all takes only 30 minutes. During the day I feed every 2.5 hours hoping to put some meat on his bones. So far he doesn't have colic. Gets gas if I eat beans though. Hardly cries. I can't even believe how perfect he is.

He has brown curly hair like mine, blue eyes like his grandma, long lashes like his daddy. Gosh, do I sound proud or what!

Six, don't worry. I'll always be in lust with you. ;)

• outbackaussie
    outbackaussie

Congrats on the safe arrival of Anthony! You sound very thrilled, I am sure he is the most delightful baby boy and you and your hubby will be amazed on a daily basis with his antics :D Enjoy these days, they fly by. And also well done on the breastfeeding, it can be quite a challenge so if you can get the hang of it you will be giving Anthony the very best start!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Aww, Blue,

How wonderfully sweet your life is. Congratulations to you and to your husband.

Love,

Robyn

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Blue Sapphire and Husband: CONGRATULATIONS !!

Welcome Anthony Tristan into the world.

All the best to two very happy parents!

Rayzorblade is smiling with you !

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations !!!!!

• Debz
    Debz

Hi bluesapphire

CONGRATULATIONS....aint it great!

Enjoy as time goes so quick!

• chester
    chester

That is Wonderful news!

Congratulations!

Chester

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

Many congratulations!

• Seven
    Seven

Congratulations to Blue and hubby. Hugs to the little man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit