Royal Commission National Redress Scheme. Average of $65,000 per victim, not including psychological fees and admin costs.

by Lemonp 42 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lemonp
    Lemonp

The Royal Commission published it's Redress report today.

It is a 668 page document, but it is very interesting. All the recommendations they make are in harmony with what all other institutions will accept.

The average payout to victims will be $65,000 with the maximum sum being $200,000 and minimum being $10,000.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

$65 000 X 1006 = $ 65 390 000

Mother of God!

• Heaven
    Heaven
    I think it is quite clear why they've been begging for kid's ice cream money. Guardians of Doctrine... What a bunch of a-holes,
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo

If you include the list of 23,000 or so recorded peodophile incedents world wide that add up to $1,625,000,000 minimum.

Game over Watchtower...

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph

1,006 was the number of cases.

The number of victims was at least 1,857.

$65,000 x 1,857 = $120,705,000

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    I would think $65k for an abuse victim to be quite low compared to the 3 other law suites they have just lost which were in the millions. I can quite understand all the real-estate fire sales and cut backs that have been going on now. One thing is certain they are certainly in the shit it's just a matter of how deep. I wonder how long it will be before the rank and file will finally accept that there is a problem with it.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Its a recomendation. Also, wt will argue that a claim alone isnt proof and dosent justify a payment. This isnt game over on any level.
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

That has made my day thanks!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Morpheus if wt starts playing silly buggers and throwing legal loopholes at it, they will curse the day they ever did.
  • AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

I am suddenly having a better day too !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit