Completing the Scan of All WT Publications - Bibles List

by ILoveTTATT2 50 Replies latest jw friends

• vienne
    vienne
    Also, some of early watch tower items are sold on CDs via ebay.
  • pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

That's a collisal task. Scanning whole bibles too???

I wouldn't have the patience

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Vienne, you are correct in that there's no point in scanning the same Bible over and over.

Do you know where I can get a scan of the Berean Manual? That's what's important.

• vienne
    vienne

A scan? no. did you try Archives? Or google books? Several of the Bible Student groups reprinted it in the past. I do not know if they still do that.

• vienne
  • ILoveTTATT2
  • Etude
    Etude
    That's a collisal task. Scanning whole bibles too??? I wouldn't have the patience

I would. I think it's important enough in order to document changes and defeat a lie. I volunteer to do it if you have the material. I have a pretty good scanner (50 pages at a time). I just have to prep the pages. That means that sometimes they have to be cut and trimmed, sacrificing the original bounded text.

Etude.

• disfellowshipped1
  • ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2

Hi disfellowshipped1, this copy is from 1970 revision, not the one I am looking for. I am looking for a first edition 1961 NWT.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

There are many editions of Russell's six volume series. These different editions have modifications to the print and measurements of the chronology and the pyramids in particular. This was done in order to avoid having the many minor fulfillments (1880-1914) leading up to 1914 contradict world events as they were occurring.

I don't know how many editions there were but anyone with two or more editions can pick out a lot of contradictions and revisions to the minute details of his ever changing chronology and pyramidology.

How many editions of that series do you have?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit