Russia Uses Nerve Agent to Assassinate Spy

by cofty 67 Replies latest social current

• Hanged Man
  • Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

It might be you who is the "useful idiot"....ever thought of that my friend?

Oh right...and before you say "I'm not your friend" ....it's just an expression : )

• Dagney
    Dagney

Russia is not our "friend." They don't want the best for humankind. Putin wants the best for himself.

Putin is flexing to the world what he is capable of. This current administration doesn't want their shady business deals to come to light at the expense of the US nation and people. They are crooked and dirty in their businesses. And I'm not talking about Putin.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

Dagney......what do you know of what Russia "wants"?

Nothing is the answer......clean your own shitty house first.

• Hanged Man
    Hanged Man

You are all delusional......known liars are good because they are from your country.......the liars from other countries you can easily knock down as suspect...crooked and dirty......you are all as deluded as witnoids.

Power corrupts...."except our leaders....they are nice"......is that what you are saying?

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I find May's reaction surprising given that very little happened when Alexander Litvinenko was murdered in the UK in 2006. I don't remember any diplomats being thrown out of the country. Is this just the reaction of a PM with a different personality or have Anglo/Russian relations changed drastically?

• Outahere
    Outahere

Things have deteriorated a lot since 2006.

• cofty
    cofty

Russia's relations with every western country has deteriorated in recent years.

Putin is about to be re-elected in a rigged election/coronation. In Russia rigging doesn't just mean controlling social media it means killing opposition who look most likely to succeed.

Putin annexed Crimea in 2014 and continues to threaten Ukraine. EU sanctions have had no effect on controlling Putin's disregard for international law and human rights. It is by any definition a rogue state with nuclear and biological weapons. News on the state controlled TV station is basically 'three great things Putin did today'.

There are similarities between Russia today and Germany in the mid-30s.

• freddo
    freddo

"There are similarities between Russia today and Germany in the mid-30s."

I dunno if I'd go that far - but I see similarities between Russia today and Russia in the mid-30s.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Well yes Putin is a monster responsible for human rights abuses but this hasn't been a problem for our government before, take the Saudi regime for example.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit