How does God view atheist and devotees?

by iconoclastic 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    Which 'God' are you speaking of?

Google.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Finkelsten (Q) " How does something that doesn't exist have a view point" ?

The Rebel ( A) Because the oldest culture with the greatest aristocrats, swindlers, and dreamers, have given Christians their present world view of " Christ" and through that God.

What kind of world would it be if Christians had no Christ?

My guess, not much different than a world with out Christ, maybe even better?

Dead heros to salute and worship in my opinion are less harmful than living heroes.

The Rebel.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    As long as God is doing absolutely nothing about birth defects and natural disasters, and is too busy helping the faithful find their keys or get great parking spaces and obtain better careers while enhancing the abilities of athletes and artists, while children in Africa starve- as long as it is like that- who cares how God views us?
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Inconoclassic (Q) " Rebel, maybe you didn't read my third paragraph"

The Rebel (A). Trying to read and answer questions in words on a forum is not as easy as A B C D E. We read a post, try to understand it and reply by putting the letters together, I am sorry if my answer was complicated or unsatisfactory,

I think some questions are not for a discussion forum. I do not think one can fully understand what another has tried to write. It is insane, madness, to assume that.

EVEN GOD HAS FAILED TO EXPRESS HIMSELF IN WORDS.

The Rebel.

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic

The Rebel

Spirit of the post is this:

1) Atheists are better than devotees.

2) The unselfish ones, though they are not worshiping God, are supported by God without they being aware of.

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic

The Rebel

Spirit of the post is this:

1) Atheists are better than devotees.

2) The unselfish ones, though they are not worshiping God, are supported by God without they being aware of.

• iconoclastic
    iconoclastic
    OnTheWayOut

We know that one thing leads to the other. If you trace the cause, you may end up here on earth itself, not in heaven.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    WARNING: OP IS A BK CULT RECRUITER IN ACTION!
  • Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

A whole team of them actually, several new accounts here who clap and cheer are obviously connected too..

Please kindly piss off and leave those hurting and recovering from cult abuse alone, it shows a crass lack of empathy to show up here time and time again to peddle your stupid cult.

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Which 'God' are you speaking of?

saintbertholdt: Google.

* Giggle *

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit