Returning

by Doubtfully Yours 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• cofty
    cofty

Welcome back, I hope you find support and understanding for your situation here.

It will be interesting to get your perspective from the inside.

• Giordano
    Giordano

Happeanna a big welcome to you and I look forward to hearing more of your point of view on other subjects.

Godzoo you nailed it! It's always been a dumb shit organization.

Pastor Russell took ideas from every religion in the 19th century that caught his fancy.

During the 1920's the WT was a racist & anti science rag. During the late 20's and 1930's the WTBTS lost as much as 70% of their Bible Students.

Rutherford, who was not a judge, tried to curry favoritism with Hitler in the1930's.

Knorr was an uneducated lout elevated beyond his spirituality. While some called him a great manager he presided over Bethel and the factory much as a slave holder would have minus the literal flogging.

Freddy Franz was semi crazy in his younger years then totaly went crazy in his later years and old Freddy was responsible for much of the WTBTS BS that we studied in the 1950's, 60's and 70's. That wasn't meat it was tom foolery.

All through out it's history....... right up to this moment, the Society has been consistent in that they have Always been reckless with the health and welfare of it followers.

The good old days is a myth.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

There are no "good old days" in this religion for sure, this I know.

Who is Happeanna?!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I suspect it will become a bit more tolerable having my honest say in this forum.

DY

• jhine
    jhine

Welcome back ,

Jan

• GodZoo
    GodZoo
    I don't mean to be harsh.. but when I hear this indecisiveness and see this double life fence sitting again and again and again it makes me just want to grab and shake hell out of people.
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Relax GodZoo, no two cases are the same.

DY

• Finkelstein
  • Finkelstein
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Sitting on the fence sucks! One does not live fully one way or the other.

Rough situation. I've been handling it for decades now.

DY

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    Welcome back. I can disagree with you all day, but the bottom line is that it's you in that chair in that Kingdom Hall. If you can stomach that, who am I to keep arguing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit