"Smash The Old World"

by cofty 46 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

The "white man bad" was in reference to some widespread attitudes that white people have some form of collective guilt for slavery. At the same time, people play mental gymnastics and use some passage of years to excuse the people who actually were directly responsible for it.

It's very peculiar how it's OK to blame some greater group, purely because of skin color, but blaming those directly responsible is deemed unacceptable.

Someone please try to explain how the same argument would work with Germans vs Nazis. C'mon, you leftists love anything with the word nazi in it ...

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

They should put a small picture of General Lee on the back of the dollar notes. That would save us a bundle in wellfare money!

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

"They should put a small picture of General Lee on the back of the dollar notes. That would save us a bundle in wellfare money!"

So hothabenero please explain this because I do not understand?

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@silentbuddha: Be silent and meditate so you may attain enlightenment!

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

That didn't work. SO I am hoping you can help me out. I am supposing you do not want to reveal your true self until it is apparent the boss will agree. That or you plan to try to explain it in a more all inclusive fashion. Kodos though, it is fairly witty.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

What boss?

If you really don't get the joke I will explain it to you: It would be damn funny to see liberals refusing money bc it had "evil" general lee on the back. Starbucks would go broke within a week lol!.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

yeah... that is what I thought you meant as well...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit