Bible QUIZ! DoubleDogDare U!

by Ravyn 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

http://www.ffrf.org/bquiz.html

I double dog dare you to take this quiz!

I got 40 out of 50, but the average score for Americans is 15!

Ravyn

• onacruse
    onacruse

hehe, 28.

Freedom From Religion Foundation, eh? Interesting comments about my incorrect answers. Does make one think about the "common" perception of the Bible as the Good Book.

Craig

• Matty
    Matty

I scored 24! Duh!!
    Brilliant stuff - thanks for the link Ravyn!

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

15 - LMAO

I really paid attention at the meetings, eh?

• Gopher
    Gopher

I got 34. I'm not sure how that would score on the "written review" oops the oral review at the Theocratic Ministry School. LOL.

There were a few things in there that were too harsh, like the answer about Jephthah. He didn't offer his daughter as a literal burnt offering, because the Bible account relates that she kept living and the daughters would go up each year to weep with her over her virginity.

On the other hand, the one about Jehovah not being able to defeat an army just because they had iron scythes (Judges 1:19) -- how did we ever miss stuff like that?

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I got 30...not too shabby for someone who never read the bible and doesn't believe in God...hahaha!

DAMN YOU GOPHER! You would have to out do me wouldn't you? I fear playing jeapordy against you...

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hey Joanna, 30 isn't too bad (according to their scale). I'd take you on my side in Trivial Pursuit!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Just completed the quiz. 31 correct.

• larc
    larc

I got 28, not bad considering that I haven't read much of the Bible in the last 40 years.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I scored 42.

I remember reading so much of that nonsense in the OT as a dub. I had to just sort of "not think about it" when David and his thugs killed 200 Philistines for their foreskins.

Now I can say freely and without fear of repercussion, that much if not all of the Bible is ridiculous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit