The Smoking Gun on Michael Jackson

by Yizuman 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

Interesting question. Some of the children interviewed for the TV special really seemed to enjoy their time with Michael at Neverland, but there was one disturbing accusation dating from 1993. So my first answer is.. I'd probably play it safe and have my kid back with me by 8pm.

But my opinion doesn't bear on this man's guilt or innocence. My thought is just a gut-level reaction to a sensitive situation.

• nelly1
    nelly1

at the end of the day, we are not micheal jacksons judge!!!

we dont know the truth only 2 people do, micheal and god

so lets leave it at that friends.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    He helps children with their medical bills and treatment so everyone should over look his sick sexual desires?

And what sexual desires would those be? Since you know.

The part where the reporter mentioned the mother and asked the kids about their mommy was very disturbing to me as well, but I certainly wont be the judge of who fault it is. It was very rude of him to even ask a question like that to a child. Talk about priorities! It was only too obvious where HIS priorities were and they were and they didnt include the kids at all. He was only looking for fame at even the expense of children. He didnt give a rats ass about those kids or why they dont have a mommy otherwise he would have kept his questions too MJ and NOT questioned his children in such a manor. How ignorant. For all we know she didn't want her kids. There are too many kids left in trashcans by their mothers for me to sit at my keyboard and sanctimoniously pass judgment on someone I only know via the "MEDIA"

Talk about getting real and then believing everything you hear. LOL!

• bigboi
    bigboi

That program was so depressing to me. I couldn't finish it. While he is a great talent and is capable of having an awesome effect on ppl, the program showed me a person who is still trying to come to grips with a childhood that was stolen from him. No amount of fame or records is worth that. All that he has is just a waste, imo.

• happyout
    happyout

I am actually glad to see that so many of the people on this board, while clearly seeing that this man is abnormal and "weird", are honest enough to admit that there is no proof that he is a pedophile. I was listening to talk radio last night, to Al Rantel (I think that's how you spell it), and I was appalled at his one sided view on the subject. He read the 13 year old boy's deposition, taken in 1993, and believed everything that was in it. He called people who did not believe it "dumb" and "stupid". He talked about how the mother was "pimping" her son, to get the benefits of hanging around Michael Jackson and living such a fabulous lifestyle. I called in, but was kept on hold for 45 minutes, and finally had to hang up.

For those people who only see the one side, please think back a few decades to another explosive news story. There was a daycare that was accused of molestation, satanic rituals, and darn near everything else. The children were examined by "phsycologists" who supposedly verified that all these atrocities really took place. Five years and much heartache later, it was finally proven that NONE of those things had taken place, the children had been manipulated by those examining them, and the McMartin's lives were destroyed for no reason. You may wonder why I bring this up in a thread about Michael Jackson. Because it proves that children can be manipulated, and that there is a need for some other verification than just their word that something happened.

Back to the actual Michael Jackson events, part of the reason charges were never filed was the boy's story was actually proven to be partially incorrect. He had said Michael had markings on his genitals, and those markings did not exist. Other information he gave also turned out to be incorrect. And before anyone asks, HELL NO I would not allow my son to spend the night with this sad, sad, creature. But that doesnt make him a pedophile.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I would rather have my son spend the night with Michael, than with Brother Jenson.........

• Mary
    Mary

".....As Mary dons her robe & wig & sits in the judgement seat. With her Gavel!!!!!!! GUILTY!!!!! she said......"

You damn right. When it comes to protecting children from nutbars like Michael Jackson, I'll yell "Guilty" from the rooftops.

• MissFrooFroo
    MissFrooFroo

EEK! LOL what a character that guy is Country Girl!

What I'd like to know is why girls RARELY sleep in his bed.. mostly boys? Why is it that it's only boys that MJ rescues from whatever tragedy and not girls? If he loves "children" as much as he claims.. why is his affections mostly shown on young boys? I'm certainly not suggesting that he starts sleeping with girls at all! But in my opinion his "love" is just too disturbingly one sided towards young males. But regardless of what I think I just hope one of these days someone will force him to get the help he so desperately needs!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    all! But in my opinion his "love" is just too disturbingly one sided towards young males

I didn't know that was the case. Where did you hear that MJ has a thing for young boys"? It was my understanding that was something insinuated by some tabloids and only served to sell magazines and generate water cooler jokes etc. But I never heard any reliable person say that. I never even heard a news reporter say that.

A lot of people feed on gossip and innuendo, even worse, they pretend to know what theyre talking about when they repeat it Human nature I guess. But, at least we aren't a generation of people who are feeding on the s**t years gone by. Some of the phobic crap that use to come out of people, not to long ago either, was truly astounding.

• MissFrooFroo
    MissFrooFroo
    I didn't know that was the case. Where did you hear that MJ has a thing for young boys"? It was my understanding that was something insinuated by some tabloids and only served to sell magazines and generate water cooler jokes etc. But I never heard any reliable person say that. I never even heard a news reporter say that.

A lot of people feed on gossip and innuendo, even worse, they pretend to know what theyre talking about when they repeat it Human nature I guess. But, at least we aren't a generation of people who are feeding on the s**t years gone by. Some of the phobic crap that use to come out of people, not to long ago either, was truly astounding.

I take it you didn't see the interview? He's sitting on the couch with the 13 year old holding hands and the boy would lay his head on MJ's shoulders a few times and they were acting like a couple in love in my opinion. It was just too creepy! In any event --whether or not the original Molestation claim lobbed at jackson so many years ago was true-- he should not be sleeping with boys. If This man was in touch with even the most basic form of reality, He should have the common sense to see that trouble can brew from this kind of behavior no matter how "innocent" his intentions are . He is being irresponsible to be engaging in that kind of scenario while his whole persona is suspect. The basic fact alone that he is a celebrity sets him up for a frame up, as it did before ! You don't go back to the house you were accused of robbing just to prove that you could hang out and not take anything. It is just plain stupid, self detructive, irresponsible behavior. He is hurting himself, his career, YES his OWN children and the child --Gavin- or any others he has slept with. Not by any direct action alone but by his entire attitude of denial

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit