The Smoking Gun on Michael Jackson

by Yizuman 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Yizuman

• heathen
    heathen

That's pretty disgusting there . I just can't help but wonder though if the people who settled out of court weren't just interested in the money instead of punnishing Jackson for a felony . He is one strange person , I really don't know what to make out of the story myself.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

I watched the documentary and, I don't want to get off on a rant here but, all I could wonder the entire time was, why the hell wasn't anybody saying anything about the bazaar behavior of all the stampeding people groping him and running over his kids to get a hug and an autograph? Many were even crying and that one girl who FELL DOWN in tears after Michael Jackson hugged her? JESUSHCRIST! The entire documentary was sick in many ways and there were a WHOLE LOT of people who needed to be pointing fingers at their own pathetic behavior. On thier way to the bank.

I really felt sorry for that kid that was dying of cancer, his mother was planning his funeral! He was an underprivileged kid and Michael Jackson helped him with his cancer treatment and the kid is now cancer free. I just about fell off my chair when the kids were talking to the reporter about it, OR trying to talk about it, and the reporter had absolutely NOTHING to say to the kid about his incredible recovery and the fact that he isn't dead, but only wanted to know why he slept on the bed. And asking him these questions on national TV. The kid was happy to be alive and all the reporter cared about was making him feel ashamed and dirty.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if MJ was still a virgin. His childhood was beaten out of him before he had a chance to even have a childhood. Never had friends as a kid. The adults in his life only hurt him so yeh...he is messed up and has enough money to tell people to F**K off while he goes out to play in his amusement park and lives the childhood he never had. He isn't normal and never will be normal and I'm sure he knows that better then anyone. Since he was never allowed to be normal.

There are just way to many parents and kids hanging out there all the time that are apparently pretty darn happy and all the media can focus on is how NOT NORMAL it is for a grown man to play with kids all the time. And the kids are supposed to what, be ashamed? If I was a kid I would go play at his house on a dime. Just to go to the zoo alone!

If he was not so talented and rich, and still behaved as he does, aside from the make-up, I doubt anybody would make a big deal of it. He would be simply blown off as a little on the "slow" side

BUT why are so many so called "normal" people following him everywhere he goes asking him constant questions about what he may or may not do with his dick? Is that normal? The sad thing IMO was how the only way he could relate to "grown ups" was to go shopping in Vegas. Nobody was pointing any fingers of shame when he was spending a few million bucks on "stuff" Mobs of people running each other over to get close enough to touch him and cry out how much they love him. There is a lot that's sick about the whole thing and it isn't JUST Jacko.

The whole thing was disgusting. Drilling him with questions about what is "normal" and what is considered "politically correct behavior" They should all look in the mirror and then go out and play.

im done

• Realist
    Realist

this is indeed disgusting. i bet this guy just wanted the money...

14MILL $ !!!!!!! rediculous!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Michael Jackson never, ever had a normal childhood. How could he being a pop superstar AND a JW at the same time. It broke my heart when he said that he was at the Motown studios and saw the other children across the street in the park playing baseball, and he couldn't go out and play because he had to go to the studio and WORK.

He didn't have a childhood then, so why doesn't he deserve to live out his childhood now? He's made is money, he's made is mark in the world. More power to him. IMHO, he views children sleeping in the same bed as him as just a sleepover. There's nothing dirty about it. It's just a sleepover. All he wants to do is live out the childhood he was denied when he was a child.

• Gopher
    Gopher

There is no "smoking gun". In our society a man (no matter whether you like him or not) is innocent until proven guilty. There is only innuendo and fun at Michael's expense. I am guilty of this too, having called him "Wacko Jacko" in my previous post about him earlier this week.

Yes not everything he does is normal. I think sometimes he is oblivious to what people think of him (the baby-dangling incident in Berlin comes to mind). But in the part of the TV special I was able to see, I couldn't see any evidence of malice or cruelty on Michael's part.

I think Michael took a calculated risk by opening up his life and allowing the documentary to be shot. You always know that the media can turn things around on you when you least expect it. But his record sales are shooting up again, so as they say in the industry bad publicity is better than no publicity!

• cornish
    cornish

If M.J had something to hide I dont think he would have voluntered to answer all those questions,I think he has genuine motives,tried to answer the questions honestly,apart from questions about the plastic surgery,I think he was a bit cagey about,but thats his personal buisness anyway,we have people in the world we need worry about far more than him.

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

I agree with most everyone has said here. I have always like Michael Jackson and never really thought he was ever guilty of anything kind of malice against children. I may be wrong, and he may admit tomorrow that he has committed crimes against children (I am a crappy judge of character), but I honestly believe that what is going on behind that face is mostly what has been described here...the manifestations of a deprived and miserable childhood. It is amazing that people (including myself) can carry the wrongs commited against them as a child around for them until the day they die. It is a hard thing to get over, knowing that you can't turn back the hands of time and change anything. You just have to go on living and accepting that what's done is done. It seems to me that Michael is indeed trying to live that life he was never allowed to live as a child. Hanging on to the what never was, what he so desperately wanted to be (a normal child), and trying to get back all that he missed out on. It is really sad...

Plmkzy...that was great. I didn't see the documentary, but what you said pretty much sums up everything I've ever thought of Michael.

Bona

• Mary
    Mary

".....If he was not so talented and rich, and still behaved as he does, aside from the make-up, I doubt anybody would make a big deal of it......"

Uh ya, right. If you found out your next door neighbour, who always seemed rather bizarre in the first place, was inviting young boys over to his house to play and then sleeping in the same bed, I think the cops would more than likely be called. The only reason Michael Jackson hasn't had his sorry ass thrown into jail thus far, is because he IS rich and famous.

This guy is a total freak of nature and he's also shown himself to be a pathological liar. He sat there and completely denied that he's had extensive plastic surgery; he'll only admit to having two nose jobs. There have been some top plastic surgeons who have ALL said he's had a hell of a lot more than a "couple" of surgeries" and it's more than obvious when you compare pictures of him from years ago and now. This is not his face "changing" as he tried saying, but is the result of extensive PS.

Another little interesting feature, are the features of his (supposed) children. Anyone notice that they're all WHITE??!! Don't gimme this crap that the mothers were white, because Michael Jackson is (or was) black (before he lightened his skin colour to look like a white guy). These kids should still have much darker skin than what they have. Halle Berry is half-black, half-white, but she still has dark skin. I think it's more than likely that Michael Jackson adopted these kids and it's all been hushed up.

I have little doubt that Michael's father is the main reason why he's so screwed up today and I know LaToya accused him of sexual abuse when she was young. Be that as it may, I think Michael Jackson is in need of some serious professional help, and he would be wise to spend his time and money on that, rather than devote all his time and money to acting like a cross between The Mummy and Peter Pan.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I watched most of the show, off and on, switching channels. It disturbed me a great deal.

I know these kinds of shows go for the sensational, and are primarily made to entertain, and not to inform, but so much of it isn't "normal", by anyone's standards, but Jackson's.

How will his kids have the normal life he wished he had had? Wearing masks in public? No mother? Will they get to go to school..............play little league, and what about growing up in "Disneyland"? His son obviously has bleached hair. How will that impact his life, knowing his father didn't want him to have dark hair?

During the interview, when asked about his children looking so "white", he said his father had blue eyes and that the Jacksons were a mix of races. On the Primetime show immediately afterwards, his father was interviewed, and he has BROWN eyes, not blue, by any stretch of the imagination.

The plastic surgeon they interviewed showed a montage of photos of about 10 or more surgeries to his nose, and he is left with literally no nose now, just implants, that are trying to get out. Jackson said he had had two nose surgeries.

I had a hard time getting to sleep afterwards. Just very disturbing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit