The Smoking Gun on Michael Jackson

by Yizuman 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm about to get on a soap box, which is not something I usually do. But I think I have at least some valid points.

What it boils down to is that NONE of us know the WHOLE story. Just like NONE of us knows the WHOLE story about each other. Two years ago, did anyone EVER expect the gsark/dungbeetle situation to land where it has??? I know I didn't. I NEVER thought I would see those email quotes I've seen lately. But does it surprise me? Maybe not. With all the pain we (as xJWs) have endured at the hand of The Watchtower, NOTHING surprises me. That cult has messed so many of us up (some beyond repair!!!) that not many of us will be normal. EVER. I don't think Michael's story is any different. We can't JUDGE because we've seen a documentary that has, if even a little bit, been manipulated to sound a certain way. Do you think the footage you saw was just raw footage? MJ was filmed for 8 months. You saw the parts the editor WANTED you to see. So maybe before we judge MJ on being a "freak" or "Wacko Jacko", we could well keep in mind, how easily it is to judge ourselves so harshly. And what is the point in that? Does it accomplish ANYTHING positive? Does it repair harms done to Michael's life? Does it repair harms done in yours? Does it make you feel or look better to point fingers at someone and mention what a messed up person they are? WHAT does that accomplish???

I know this isn't what all of you are doing. But if someone judged us so harshly as many have judged MJ, without REALLY knowing the WHOLE story, wouldn't you be a little defensive? Wouldn't you mourn over the fact that people think you are something that perhaps you are NOT? Perhaps he is...but perhaps he's not. It all boils down to WE DON'T KNOW. How fair is it to judge something we don't know?

Last night I cried for Michael. I cried for me. I cried for my friends on this board. I cried for our lost childhoods and abusive parents. I cried for the "normalness" we will NEVER EVER experience. It cannot be repaired. We can move on and deal with the pain. But the pain has been caused and NOTHING on this earth will right it. I am so thankful I have a heavenly hope to look forward to. I look forward to a day where I can experience nothing but joy, thankfulness, mercy, and pure love. And it's not here.

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

For you MJ sympathisers,Get for Real!! He paid a 13 year old boy 15 millions dollars!! Do you think he did that out of the kindness of his heart?? Nooooooooooooo! It was Hush money for god's sake! He helps children with their medical bills and treatment so everyone should over look his sick sexual desires? No adult should ever sleep with a child unless there is a damn good reason! Michael lives in a freaking mansion. Every kid could have his own room! No...kids should Never be around him and he should Never be allowed around them.You people that feel sorry for him , make me wonder and make me sick!

• MissFrooFroo
    MissFrooFroo

One thing *besides many things* that bothered me is that MJ has no regard for women unless they make babies as gifts for him. He refuses to let the kids interact with their mother and when the reporter asked Prince about his mother and he replied "I dont have a mother" it really broke my heart! He was also pretty hell bent on seeing the Gorillas at the expense of his children which spoke volumes to me. His kids were terrified by the press situation and MJ didn't seem really concerned about that as long as he got to see the gorillas *smh* I also dont care how emotionally stunted he is.. no man has any business sleeping with young children!! I believe MJ is very cunning and manipulative and a straight up liar.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

You people that feel sorry for him , make me wonder and make me sick!

You can wonder all you want. I just choose to be loving and sympathetic than rude and judgemental about things than don't really affect me personally.

I remember "dungbeetle". What's happened?

Long story. Do a search on dungbeetle/Simon/Cassiline and I'm sure you'll find out the soap opera.

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Andi (hope I spelled that right...)

You warm my heart. Thank you... love, laura

• Bona Dea
    Bona Dea

You people that feel sorry for him , make me wonder and make me sick!

Lady, you don't know me from Adam! Sorry if my trying to be empathetic is sickening to you...

One thing *besides many things* that bothered me is that MJ has no regard for women unless they make babies as gifts for him. He refuses to let the kids interact with their mother and when the reporter asked Prince about his mother and he replied "I dont have a mother" it really broke my heart!

Wow, I hadn't really thought of that. That is very sad.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Andi, I too feel very sorry for MJ, because he is a victim himself. But............there are so many "buts". There is more to the story than we are told, obviously. He has built a wall of secrecy around himself, and with his money and his charitable works, he must feel pretty safe. No plastic surgeon is coming forward to tell all, and probably had to sign some agreement, "or else" before operating on him.

I can defend him as a victim, but there is a part of me that sees his children as very vulnerable and also victims of his weirdness.

Thank you for presenting a nice defense for him. Everyone needs that.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I agree whole heartily with what Billy goat said.. Yes he is differant .... but I "aint" gotta judge him-Not my job....I too think he is A-sexual...As for the .kid that got all the loot- I believe it was the money he wanted -He realized MJ is one short of a load- & knew he wouldnt fight it.Because as he said -It would have been a long drawn out thing like OJ...He problaby realized he could make that much money if he worked instead of sat in court....my 2 cents as usual ( Mary were you ticked???

• SloBoy
    SloBoy

Maybe as a kid growing up in Southern Cal., Michael had the misfortune of spending a morning in "service" with Ted Jaracz. That could explain a lot of things.

• Latte
    Latte

I too found it rather disturbing.

The biggest concern has to be for 'his' children. Michael def. has some problems, and I feel for him in many respects, however, I feel it almost certain that the children will end up with all sorts of personality problems if they continue in their present situation..no mom, school, school friends etc......

I don't really care what Michael gets up to, I would just wish him to be happy with his billions.

SAD

Latte

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit