For the One I Cannot Name

by Robdar 60 Replies latest social entertainment

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hehe, for you Robyn, I can make an exception

Viv,

Don't you know you have had my heart from day one? I am glad you like my poem. Thanks for posting.

Love,

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 6 February 2003 11:19:49

• LB
    LB

Hmmm Rob what's going on here? Secret love but yet I saw this on another thread you posted....

Jazbug, think about it...second honey moon? Nudge, nudge, wink, wink....my husband is a bit of a goer, know what I mean?

Robyn

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=43802&site=3

You naughty girl. Were we married before? I'm sure we must have dated at least.

• Robdar
    Robdar

LB,

No secret about it. Not every poem has significance although some do. Maybe this one does. Maybe it doesn't. I will never tell.

See this thread and the conversation I had with Heaven. Perhaps she will share with you my explanation of the poem "The Hate of Winter " that I sent to her by email.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=45415&site=3

Thanks for posting.

Love ya,

Robyn

Edited to add: Even though I meant the post that you quote at the time I wrote it; unfortunately, things change. I never went to Seattle and I am going to the Dallas Apostofest alone.

Edited by - robdar on 10 February 2003 1:43:32

• LB
    LB

OK Rob, sorry. I was hoping for some serious scandal here. Well, at least there is a hint of scandal right??? After all you say maybe there is some significance. Well one can hope.

I think eventually I'll be able to descern a literal poem from the artistic variety. My ex once said there was no significance to rumors of her having a boyfriend though. He looked pretty significant when I walked in on their version of mattress olympics. But that's another stroy.

Anyway it's late, I've had a beer and I either need to go to bed or take a pill to stay up. Have fun in texas, I'm sure everyone is going to have a blast.

• Robdar
    Robdar

LB,

S'allright. Sweet dreams.

• Farkel
    Farkel

That does it! I'm NOT going to Dallas now!

Farkel

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Robdar?

Care for a Cenobite?

CZAR

• Robdar
    Robdar

That does it! I'm NOT going to Dallas now!

Fark,

And after I wrote you the poem? I am heartbroken!

Love,

Robyn

• Robdar
    Robdar

Robdar? Care for a Cenobite?

Czar,

Not knowing what a cenobite is, I did a quick engine search. Now I am all scared and stuff.

http://www.cenobite.com/

Love,

Robyn

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Robdar,

I'm curious...

You write a poem about suicide... and later tell people that there is nothing to it. Then you write a poem that suggests an affair... and later say it may or may not be true.

These are serious topics that inevitably draw attention. Are you just looking for attention?

Edited by - Elsewhere on 10 February 2003 21:5:46

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit