For the One I Cannot Name

by Robdar 60 Replies latest social entertainment

• IronGland
    IronGland

Robdar, your new profile pic is creepy. Dolls in general, but especially dolls without eyes freak me out.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Is that a gun in my pocket or have I just been reading Robdar's poetry?

• Robdar
    Robdar

It's not Picsofmatchstickmen, is it? You did offer to marry him once...

Stephanus,

Whereas Pics is hot and I love his poetry, he turned down my offer of marriage several months ago. So, I have had to channel my lust towards another. Sigh. Thanks for posting.

Last time I asked, Sabine is not willing (yet) to share me with anyone - sorry!

Mak,

This saddens me. Tell Sabine to stop hogging ya. J/K

What happened to that real pretty photo of your good self that used to be in your avatar?

Brummie,

I got tired of looking at it. Thank you for the compliments. Gosh, I wanna kiss those cute kitty lips of yours.

Robdar, your new profile pic is creepy. Dolls in general, but especially dolls without eyes freak me out

Irongland,

Sorry to freak you out. Clowns affect me that way. I will try to find another pic to post.

Is that a gun in my pocket or have I just been reading Robdar's poetry?

LOL Dantheman. Quit it baybee, no need to tease me.

Thanks everybody for posting.

Love yas,

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 5 February 2003 23:42:15

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Stephanus,

Whereas Pics is hot and I love his poetry, he turned down my offer of marriage several months ago. So, I have had to channel my lust towards another. Sigh.

I wouldn't go so far as to say he refused - he probably just couldn't find any appropriate Status Quo lyrics!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I wouldn't go so far as to say he refused - he probably just couldn't find any appropriate Status Quo lyrics!

Darn my luck, Stephanus! And all that time I thought he didn't care. Thanks for letting me know. Tell your buddy, Pics, hi for me.

Love ya,

Robyn

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Damn that Sabine and her selfishness!!!!! :)

Love you, Mak......and Sab

(quit smoking yet?) hehe

• Robdar
    Robdar

Damn that Sabine and her selfishness!!!!! :)

Tatiana,

I know....what do we do about that woman?

Hi Sabine...how ya doing? I appreciate you and Mak helping me out. You guys are the best!

Love yas,

Robyn

• SYN
    SYN

Finally! Somebody told me who it is! If I were that guy, I'd be grinning like this:

Robdar, enjoy!

Edited to add: Just pulling your leg, Robdar

Edited by - SYN on 6 February 2003 6:4:47

• Robdar
    Robdar

Syn,

You are a strange man, which is why I like you so much. But man o man, that picture is freaking me out!

Love ya.

Robyn

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Too bad it ain't me

Viv, too bad you have a boyfriend already.

Hehe, for you Robyn, I can make an exception

Beautiful poem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit