Who plays a musical instrument?

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• aarque
    aarque

I played the accordion for years but had to give it up because I got pleats on my stomach...seriously, though, have you ever heard classical music on the accordion?

Do you know why bagpipers always walk around when playing? They are trying to get away from the noise...

• archangel01
    archangel01

Pots and pans will do. Hey let's march right in a kingdom hall. I can see it now, what would are band be called blondie

• reubenfine
    reubenfine

Took piano lessons as a kid and played at the hall before the records and tapes. Now I've picked up the bass guitar and love jamming to Skynyrd or anything else. Was playing with a garage band until the drummer quit showing up. If anyone knows a drummer in the Phoenix area let me know!

• TR
    TR

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

I got a piano for my 5th birthday, followed by thirteen years of piano lessons, daily practice, and countless recitals. My parents said it built character. I dreaded every minute of it.

On the upside, I can play the piano. Well. As a adult left to my own devices, I love to play--who knew? My children are now hating their piano lessons. *smile* They'll thank me someday.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I played violin for several years. Haven't touched one for 30 years.

I took piano lessons for years, but it never took. My mother plays piano beautifully............when she is around a piano. I didn't inherit her talent.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Guitar (quite well), piano (badly) and empty crisp packet (professional).

Spanner

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Guitar (pretty horrible)- Mainly Metal Riffs with lots of Distortion- METAL!!!!!!!! Great stress reliever....

• rem
    rem

Guitar. Maybe I'll get a new Les Paul or an ES-335 for my mid-life crisis.

rem

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds

Melodic clawhammer banjo (Cape Breton, Prince Edward Island, etc type tunes...jigs, reels, hornpipes) Fiddle, a wee bit of guitar ;) I could tortue you all with some of my stuff If I could find a place to park a file LOL.

Shelli

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit