Who plays a musical instrument?

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Everybody likes music, but I don't know many people who play an instrument. Years ago, every house had a piano, and just about everybody in the house played the piano, but not today. We all know that Farkel is an excellent pianist, and I do enjoy listening to his music.

Does any of you play a musical instrument?

• freedom96
    freedom96

Some keyboards, (finally got a really nice one), some guitar, and sing.

• blondie
    blondie

I play piano, organ, clarinet, oboe, recorder, unelectric guitar, harpsichord, autoharp, harmonica. I come from a musical family. I am not near as talented as Farkel.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Some guitar and some piano. I love to sing though I dont think I will be trying out for the next american idol.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

I play the piano.

• Scully
    Scully

I learned to play the recorder in Grade 3.

In high school I learned guitar. It was one of the few pleasures I had as a teenager, besides writing stories and poetry. It wasn't something I did particularly well but it was something I did for myself. I hated playing in front of an audience because I was so painfully shy and lacked confidence. One snide remark from my husband about my playing hurt my feelings so much that I put my guitar away, and sold it in a yard sale for next to nothing. I've never picked up another instrument.

Sometimes I think I sold the wrong piece of "worthless crap"

Love, Scully

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

I play the tenor saxophone(her name is Trixie), and some piano.

I really love the sax, though.

~Adrienne

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I occasionally strum some chords on my twelve-string guitar and (allegedly) sing. People claim at times to enjoy listening to me. Personally, I can't see why.

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

i recently played the tamborine at a local bar. it was quite festive. heehee

• not interested
    not interested

tenor,alto and barritone sax, acoustic guitar, but im not any good at any of them

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit