Who plays a musical instrument?

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• back2dafront
    back2dafront

I've played piano and drums since I was 6. Took classical piano lessons for 8 straight years, but have lost a lot of those skills since. I now produce and spin house music and jazzy hip-hop.

• heathen
    heathen

I've been screwing around with the guitar for most of my life and finally started on playing the bass a couple of years ago . I'm one of those guys who says damn the critics .

• truthseekers2
    truthseekers2

I begin piano lessons this month! YAHOO! I've always wanted to have music lessons all my live-long life but never could because of the guilt that the money and the time could be spent in "kingdom interests." This is one of the first things I've done for me since we've made our exit.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

A little bit of guitar and some flute. I would love to try the Pan Flute sometime.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Just the violin.

~Aztec

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I play piano, though I haven't practised in a long time. According to one of my teachers, an ancient gentleman who studied music with the last pupil of Franz Liszt, I could have been concert quality if I practised more, but two hours a day was all I was willing to give up of my time. I didn't have the drive or dedication to do any one thing - I like to do lots of things! So I'm a Jill of all trades, mistress of none. But I'm not bored!

I used to play piano at circuit assemblies, KH, and weddings. Ack, THAT was pressure! I don't miss that part. And I still have the piano and sit down and play around every once in a while.

Nina

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

Play instruments yes, but musical is in the ear of the beholder I suppose. Some drumming, some guitaring and am learning a little keyboarding. Just dabble really but every now and then the noise sounds tolerable I reckon.

• Seven
    Seven

I play guitar, penny whistle, flute and bodhran(that time of yr.again).

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

I play the radio....a virtual virtuoso!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I play a wicked kazoo!

I am waiting for my "Teach Yourself the Bagpipes at Home" book to come in the mail...mom and dad will be so proud

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit