Even MORE Things Eating at MY Mind

by Francois 45 Replies latest jw friends

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

HI PEOPLE.

Just read this post ,i thought from my point of view, that everyone has the right to there own opinion,which has been noted,i see the thoughts of someone whom is pissed of with everyone and everything,the inference also attributed to many areas of life in america that need addresing,most of the points raised would inflame any sensible thinking person ,if this posting appeared to visualise any given nationality ,rightly so that some have replied to this posting given and seen a personal attack upon that persons nationality, but i perseve that the rantings were against the policys of the government,which affected all americans living in america,some have passed bigotted viewpoints both black and white, others whom sit in the shadows have not had the strength of personality to voice such candid views,the person whom started the debate is wanting others to express there own viewpoint instead of himself doing all the running,sitting back and agreeing with someone else s posting is being lazy,your not voicing your own viewpoints your just paying homage to someone elses perhapps you see yourself as to weak to express yourself

I was under no delusions that this forumn was for helping and building people up not one for dividing and counter dividing ,why post if you know that you are faning the flames of hostility towards someone you dont really know ,remember slaging each other of is what will eventualy cause the forumn to close down ,as people with hurt feelings will move of elsewhere what is the point of arguing over past history ,today is a new day a new begining ,being politicaly correct is the way to go as this is just another way of pointing out to all races ,that they must have resect for each other ,which helps mend bridges which were lacking in americas past history.which in turn treats all men with justice.

Therfore i propose that whomsoever has been upset by this should all agree that this is going nowhere and agree to disagree, as we may all end up taking sides and destroy the whole forumn, what is the point of hostility or even comppasion in a thread if it is posted with hate, i allso noticed there is a mention of black and white which was only a small part of the post,

the posting is decrying any other nationality but american, DONT ASK WHAT CAN AMERICA DO FOR YOU ,BUT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR AMERICA.

None of you are real americans, you are all immigrants,the land is and will allways be flowing in the blood of the red indian,as they were virtualy all slaughterd ,by ( you ) not to long ago see imigrants claiming the land of the indians whos farthers or grandfarthers slaughterd the real owners of america,

and thats what will happen if this goes on.

why not smoke the pipe of peace ,if your brave enough

agape love to you all

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

I don't think being a minority makes you a victim of anything except numbers. The only things I can think of that are truly discriminatory are things like the United Negro College Fund, Jet Magazine, Black Entertainment Television, and Miss Black America. Try to have things like the United Caucasian College Fund, Cloud Magazine, White Entertainment Television, or Miss White America and see what happens. Jesse Jackson will be knocking down your door.

Ah... true Republicanism. How refreshing (NOT).

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

Frank, Jesse would indeed be at the door. ; That is because for years every one of the above were only for whites. Beauty pageants, magazines, etc. were the sole possession of white society and even though blacks lived among you, they were virtually invisible in society. ; They were not afforded any of the privileges that whites had. ; Blacks could not use whiye toilets or drink at white water fountains or join white beauty pagents. (I wonder if that were true today would you be as vocal?) Blacks could not go to your schools and in some places it was even considered insolence on the part of blacks to look you in the eye. It was a lilly white world and we had better learn to live in it.

Amen, Gary1914 (and StinkyPantz, too)!

In the Republican version of a perfect world, all the above is blanked out, forgotten; and then comments can be made about how minorities speaking out for themselves & taking a stand against an unjust and immoral system are "whiners" or "troublemakers". Conservative, White America can be summed up in two words: DEEP DENIAL.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Francois - I have always had a huge soft spot for you as one of my favorite posters here, and this post is a prime example as to why. You have a soft heart and a freemind, something to be admired. You are wise, intelligent, and an all around amazing person. I agree with 99% of what you said, and also appreciate the fact that although I may or may not disagree with you on a few of the poitns you mentioned, it makes zero difference to you as to who I am as a person, or anybody else for that matter.

• Francois
    Francois

Mr. Moe - I was about to go to my sleep study when I saw your post and noticed you said, "...it makes zero difference to you as to who I am as a person, or anybody else for that matter." I'm not sure what you mean. Could you tell me?

But thanks for that part of your post I DO understand. I don't think many people have read most of my stuff very deeply or some of them wouldn't be making some of the remarks they're making. Those that seek to define who I am and say, what I think or why I think it, or tell me I have issues, or what motivates me, are just out on a limb, or to lunch and I will not dignify what they've had to say with a comment. They don't deserve it. THEY'RE the ones with issues and I will not serve as any sort of sounding drum for their type of personality disorder.

However I appreciate your post and I will be thinking about you and your long and checkered history on the planet as you have described it, while I drift off to La La land and will be praying for some one who really deserves a special person like to to run into you soon (assuming of course that's what you want; offer void in Mississippi; do not try this with your truck)

francois

p.s. michael, you're showing your ignorance, boy. it was the democrat party that kept the South lilly white. Lyndon Johnson, as majority leader, kept all civil rights legislation off the senate calendar for decades. he merely had a change of heart when he got a change in power. the democrate party was the black's enemy and I'm astounded that they don't know it, nor do you apparently. The Republican party was the party of Lincoln and of Emancipation. Why do you think that just this year, for the first time since the civil war, the state of Georgia has just elected its first Republican governor since Reconstruction? It was the democrat party that dreamed up all the poll taxes, literacy tests, grandfather clauses, etc. that were designed solely for one reason, to keep blacks in the south from voting. You apparently don't know about that either.

Any time, my friend, any time, you want to debate which political party kept the blacks in chains and out of the voting booth in this country, you just let me know a reasonable time and place. And when you do, you might as well go ahead and bend over, grab your ankles, and kiss your ass goodbye - it will belong to me after that: the shortest debate in recorded history. What you apparently know about the history of this country - if stuffed up a gnat's ass - would rattle like a BB in a box car. If you don't know what you're talking about, you should keep your trap shut.

francois

Edited by - francois on 11 February 2003 18:32:17

• kat_newmas
    kat_newmas

Enjoyed your original Post Francois. I am nowhere near as articulate.... but in short, you have trashed "political correctness" and I for one think that's pretty neat.

I dont like being unable to call the kettle black; so to speak, just because it may offend our "sensitive little nation".

Gonads man...... something this country could use a little of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit