Celebrate with me today

by Esmeralda 33 Replies latest jw friends

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Absolutely beautiful, Es, you have a wonderful gift of imagery. I'm so happy you and Justin found each other. Thank goodness for that special day, I know I'm all the richer having had the chance to meet you.

Hugs to you, Justin, and Es Jr. (can't remember her online alias).

Michelle

Edited to change color, my first choice--ewwww...

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hi Essie

That was so moving, I'm so happy you found each other. Have a great day

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Dear Essie,

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us; and, for the big smile it put on my face. Why, I'm even going to go and give the old larc a huge hug. :)

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Essie, thank you so much for sharing this with us. Many ****HUGS**** and congratulations to you. You are an inspiration!!

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Justin and Esmeralda,
    Thinker and I will raise a glass to toast you together when he gets home tonight.
    I hardly know what to say. I sat here and read your thoughts with tears streaming down my face. So much of what you said sounded so much like what I went through with my first marriage.
    I always knew there was something better something really good just waiting for me around the corner. Sometimes I felt like giving up and ending it like you did.
    But I am so glad I didn't. And when Thinker and I found each other it made the wait so worthwhile.
    Now whenever I think about what we have I wish it for others. For even if they only had half of what we have they would be incredibly happy!!
    I am so happy to know that you and Justin have the whole of it!!! Congratulations!!
    I wish I could write with the beauty and depth that you do Esmeralda. It sounds as if you and Justin are each gems, which reflect and shine off of each other.
    TW

• rhesa
    rhesa

Congratulations! My thoughts are with you today. Consider yourself hugged.

• mommy
    mommy

Oh Essie,
    That is beautiful! I have read some of your story on your webpage and am so deeply touched. You have endured so much, and now you are so blessed.
    Ha! Who says Cinderella stories are just in books
    Here is to you and yours on this wonderful day!
    wendy

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Esse,

Isn't celebrating love what life, or at least friendship, is about? I celebrate your love with you.

God Bless

Yeru

YERUSALYIM

There is more of heaven and earth than is dreamt of in your philosphy, Horatio.

Dickens: A Tale of Two Cities

• dark clouds
    dark clouds

inspired by brahm stoker's dracula
    apoptygma berzerk wrote
    "love never dies"

forever in your arms you say
    forever in my heart
    my love for you will make us both climb higher
    driven by the power that is burning in our hearts
    i know my faith in you will keep us together

forever in your arms you say
    forever in my heart
    my love for you will make us both climb higher
    i sense your presence in this room
    i feel that you are near
    you hold me close and whisper love is forever

love is forever. . .
    love never dies. . .

congrats
    chuck

• unanswered
    unanswered

cheers, esmeralda!!!!

i'm happy for your you and your special day. here's to you and your partner's future happiness!!!-nate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit