: I'll send you the money for the epicac

Umm Farkel, it's spelled,

Ipecac

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Peter Parker Picked A Peck Of Farkers

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Farkel isn't Farkel anymore, Farkel is Mary Ann. And Mary Ann isn't Mary Ann anymore, she's the Professor. Oh Lovey what will we do?

XW of the "Farkel is my pizza delivery boy" class

• Farkel
    Farkel

npy,

: : I'll send you the money for the epicac

: Umm Farkel, it's spelled,

: Ipecac

Ok. I just know it's something that makes people puke. I'm not an expert on the subject.

And I never claimed I cud spul vury well, and I've never had occassion to use Ipecac. If I need to puke, I'll just read the latest Watchtower magazine. That works just fine and dandy for me! The mag. also serves as a nifty catcher for my puke. There's something about the quality of the paper they use in Watchtowers: it catches and aborbes puke really well!

It must be a "Bible-Based puke-catching" sort of thing.

Farkel

• onacruse
    onacruse

Speaking of puke:

(((Farkel)))

<---puking after hugging Farkel

<-----hugs Farkel again, in spite of the discomfort

Our angst consumes us, until the fires are extinguished. Then, and only then, can we be free.

Craig

Edited by - onacruse on 5 February 2003 2:8:46

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

"CLEANUP IN AISLE NINE NEAR THE FRUIT LOOPS- BRING THE BARF POWDER"

• sf
    sf

Thank you for at least replying.

Even though it brought tears to my eyes, I can take any dick that is shoved down my throat. Even yours.

See Tom, and all I did was get honest.

Farkel, I do not 'hate' you. I have never FELT that towards you. I'm not sure why you think this. Surely a simple ' fyou' wayyyyy back didn't cause you to think this? Why do you hurt others like this? What was your motive for hurting me like this with what you've stated.

I've never told my entire jw history or what happened in my life as a result and what happened when I read Ray's book and Randy's site. You are assuming I don't work because I WANT TO BE DEPENDANT ON THE GOVT. I DID work, fulltime, payroll, for quite a few years by the way. I don't work now because the got ripped my rapid refund out from underneath me one year and told me...tough, it was there money for overpayments. Do you EVEN know how that red tape works? What it is like financially for a 'disABLED' person to even consider payroll work? It is simply not worth the stress for me, at my age, anymore. They, the bank that issues rapid refunds, are still on me for that 'debt'.

So here, oh great one, take my non-orthopedic shoes and have them fitted. Happy trails to you and I am glad I got to 'meet' you.

So long, sKally...shruggin' the tears off now

sKally

• minimus
    minimus

What is the point of the topic?

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Notperfectyet,

: I'll send you the money for the epicac

Umm Farkel, it's spelled,

Ipecac

Actually, isn't it ipecacuanha?