Is Farkel Really Farkel

by Farkel 39 Replies latest jw friends

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Farkel,

I share your concerns here. It must be one of the worst things in the world to discover that there is an imposter masquerading as

yourself, only to find out that he is, in fact, not only not you, but also not even the one who is the imposter. A very sad situation

indeed. Which leads me to the $64,000 questions. Are you, Farkel, Farkel? Are you an imposter posing as a fake Farkel? Or are you

indeed a fake fake Farkel who actually is the real Farkel? Only you can answer those questions.

In the meantime, here are some suggestions.Why not take a long holiday from this Forum, say a couple of months. While you are

away, keep an eye out to see if "Farkel" posts here. If he does, then Bingo! You've nailed him! Please let us know if this happens.

Another suggestion is this. Are there any personal details that only you could possibly know? Don't beat around the bush, Farkel, just

ask this "Farkel" outright to prove he really is you. I think this will work because whenever I ring up the bank, they tell me things about

myself that only I could possibly know.

Well, good luck, Farkel. I know this must be a trying time both for you and Farkel. But just remember, no fake Farkel could have

posted over 4000 posts without being exposed for what he really is: somebody who has posted over 4000 times.

Farkel

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

What you all seem to be overlooking is this: there is a typical Farkel, and then there is the antitypical Farkel. First of all there is the typical Farkel, who portrayed in a small way the greater, or antitypical Farkel.

Or something like that.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Will the real Farkel please stand up, please stand up, please stand up....

How about we start calling you Farkle666 evil Farkle bwaaahhaa

Vennie666

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Sparkle Farkel ...that is what we can call the real Farkel

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Is Farkel Really Farkel ? OK everyone let's play the Name Game .It's all in the Name .

F......Friend or Foe

A......Artistic or Arcane

R......Real or Recusant

K......Kind or Kafkaesque

E......Exquisite or Estray

L.......Loving or Lethal

Or is he one and all at the same time? What can you add to the Name Game to ascertain is Farkel Really Farkel? BTW. The acronyms just popped into my head, really nothing to do about nothing,just a silly Name Game for those who have nothing else to do and are bored at this time.

Blueblades, who is wondering if the real or fake Farkel will respond and play along.

• Simon
    Simon

I thought the whole Peter Parker / Spiderman / Venom / The Scarlet Spider was complicated in the Clone Wars Saga ...

• nakedmvistar
    nakedmvistar

More meaningless crap from the infamous farkel....Where's "You Know" when we need him!

• sf
    sf

So then, what you referring to is that Dave was chatting with another 'Farkel', not YOU, who plays piano and has a site designed just for that; and thusly it WAS all a case of mistaken identity?

I suppose that could be possible.

sKally, of the "Very Emotional' klass...(puke #6)

• sf
    sf

Well? No reply?

Puke #7.

sKally

• Farkel
    Farkel

sf,

: Well? No reply?

: Puke #7

Puke again? I'll send you the money for the epicac. This should help you puke a lot!

Folks:

For the record, sk hates my guts. She hates my guts because I told her to get a job like the rest of us, and to quit spending her entire time on Watchtower issues. Hell, she was OUT at the tender age of about 17 years old. She's several decades older than that, and she dedicated all of her free time to doing Watchtower "research." This chiefly consists of using search engines and posting whatever she finds. It's also fairly obvious that she hates men, but loves to tease them. She teased me, and I know she hates me.

sk,

Take a serious look at your minor disability and ask yourself, "do I deserve to not work anymore because of this, or am I just scamming the system?"

I mean this.

Are you worse off than someone who has no legs, and no arms who is still working and productive? Or are you just a scammer, who beat the system?

Yeah, you can go on hating me. No problem. But I bust my butt to try to make a living. You don't, and I think you should. Just like the rest of us.

We humans were made to work, IMHO. Those who don't have missed one of our main purposes as humans, even if they did scam our system and safety nets designed to help people who CANNOT contribute to our society. People like you.

Puke.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit