Kim Davis Kentucky clerk

by James Mixon 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Speaking for the moral majority, really. Married 4 times and several kids

out of wedlock. Do I have the correct facts here????

• atacrossroads
    atacrossroads
    It has been my experience that the ones that are the loudest are the most hypocritical. She reminds me of Josh Duggar.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

How about the JW Governing Body harping-on and stressing singleness among those not married and telling them them to preach, preach, preach while one of their own (Geoffrey Jackson) not long after his wife dies of an illness is himself having trouble keeping his own mind off sex, wanting companionship and winds up getting into the panties of a vulnerable sister half his age.

Talk about those who are the loudest are the most hypocritical!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    She is speaking now on CNN.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I have noticed a few photos of the governing body with much younger wives - it seems the only one sticking with 'the wife of his youth'is old rubber lips himself, stephen Lett.

As for Jackson - poor mrs Jackson wasn't even cold before he'd traded her in for a nice polynesian πŸ—Ώmodel with far less miles on the clock.

The horny old bugger thinks well I've got an eternity to look forward to and the nearest thing I'll have for fun is washing Antony Morris' feet!!!πŸ‘¬πŸ‘£πŸ™πŸ‘†πŸ’€

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    cappytan Look it up before you start spouting about "left wing nuts". It's documented, all ever several reliable news sources and is well known in her community. She has had 4 marriages to 3 different men, 3 divorces, gave birth to twins five months after divorce from husband #1, they were fathered by husband #3 and adopted by husband #2. But she says that's not important because she has been saved.
  • Giordano
    Giordano

This CNN report seems to be legitimate. She was married 3 or 4 times (remarried one of her ex husbands). Her son works with her no mention of other children.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/02/politics/kentucky-same-sex-marriage-kim-davis-gay-marriage/

Davis experienced a religious conversion 4Β½ years ago and became an Apostolic Christian, a faith which has a strict moral code. She attends Solid Rock Apostolic Church in Morehead, the county seat.

"She said she played in the devil's playground for a long time, and her life has been radically changed since then," attorney Staver said.

She has been married four times, including twice to the same man.

"I am not perfect. No one is," Davis said in a statement. "But I am forgiven and I love my Lord and must be obedient to him and to the word of God."

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

She's been married twice to the same man?!

Once more and she keeps the match ball

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Thanks SafeAtHome and Glordano. Ok so she have turned her life around (she had a lot of fun),

but it is still so hypocritical. I don't think she is a good poster child for the Moral Majority,

the gay community will jump all over that.

• Billyblobber
    Billyblobber
    She didn't really turn around according to the Bible she claims to follow. If she's currently having sex with her husband, then she's living in sin because she's living in adultery, and is therefore doing something no different than what she's supposedly fighting against.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit