Kim Davis Kentucky clerk

by James Mixon 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Simon
    Simon

She's now married to Worzel Gummidge it seems ...

One thing hasn't been picked up - apparently her son works for her in a role she appointed him to. I'm sure no favouritism there, he was just the best relative-of-hers for the job.

She isn't a very good public servant. She seems to be great at being self-serving though.

• Simon
    Simon

I think her and Josh Duggar should get together on Ashley Maddison. It just seems "right". Josh Duggar would then declare he wanted to be the new Caytlin Jenner to make the story perfect.

Please, please, oh mighty lord god in the sky, if you do actually exist just make this one happen and I promise I'll then believe in you and that you are truly awesome and badass.

• cappytan
    cappytan

Why my comment was deleted, I don't know. (Well, I'm pretty sure I know, but prefer not to escalate the situation.)

Know this, when I say "left wing nuts" I mean people that are closed minded, extreme left wingers...the ones that I view the same as extreme right wingers...

I wasn't calling anyone on here a left wing nut. Was genuinely asking as the only other place I heard this was on Facebook from a extreme radical leftist who happens to routinely share false information in the form of memes.

i question everything. Excuse me if my asking for sources stepped on any sensitive toes

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

Cofty:

I don't remember Jesus himself saying that (I haven't read the bible in years for the same reason I don't read fiction), may I ask for a scripture reference? Not that it matters really I've just obviously been under the mistaken impression that in his actual gospel (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, acts?) he never spoke of eternal punishment. Or if anyone else can provide the scripture please?

• cappytan
    cappytan
    SSC: I think he's referring to Revelation. Revelation supposedly came from Christ, if I recall correctly.
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    Well to me even though the Bible is shyte, if Jesus had have said what he said it would be in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts. Not what some other dipshit decided to add to it later. So I was refering to what is supposedly have been recorded of what Jesus actually said when he was supposedly here. Did he ever preach damnation in those books?
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

SecretSlaveClass:

"Well to me even though the Bible is shyte, if Jesus had have said what he said it would be in Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts. Not what some other dipshit decided to add to it later. So I was refering to what is supposedly have been recorded of what Jesus actually said when he was supposedly here. Did he ever preach damnation in those books?"

13 “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. 14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. - Matthew 7:13-14 New International Version

"Destruction" refers to eternal punishment.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

VI:

Thank you. Oh well there goes my illusion of thinking of Christ as more of a Ghandi than a diety. So my contempt for the bible is now complete.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Jesus mentions Hell and destruction in over 40 verses in the Bible. We

don't need to know Greek to be able to clearly get his point. Jesus words everlasting fire,

everlasting punishment,eternal condemnation, and unquenchable fire.

Yes he talked about Love, but he had a fascination with everlasting punishment.

• AFRIKANMAN

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit