Kim Davis Kentucky clerk

by James Mixon 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    James, that's exactly what I meant. There is no hypocrite like a saved hypocrite! Probably not coincidentally, many of the JWs I knew in the past, the ones who were the worldly wildest before "learning the truth" were the most nauseating uberJWs!
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

Billy: Yes, another case where self-righteous folks no nothing about the Bible. I bet you she

is clueless that she is living in adultery, but the gays are living in sin.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

SafeAtHome:Don't get me started on nauseating uberJWs. One in particular the

most self-righteous prink I remember. He claimed to have been a gangster (1950's) so

he was able to read people,LOL. He didn't do a great job with his daughter, when she left

home at 18 she became a pole dancer. He was never removed as a elder.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    Cappytan:
    Source? The only place I've seen this info is memes shared by left-wing nuts.

It's in the Washington Post. I consider that a reliable source, but then I'm just a left wing nut, lol.
    Yes, she has been married four times, to three different men. I don't think it makes her a bad person, and she says she found religion later in life, but it does make her holier than thou attitude seem a bit ridiculous, in my opinion.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

I think that emphasis should be on the scriptures that Kim Davis holds up to be her authority rather than what she did before her conversion.

Simply ask her if she's willing to give a rapist who's forced to wed his victim a marriage license . When she answers no, if she answers at all, then quote Deuteronomy 22:28-29 which says:

"28 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, 29 he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives." - Deuteronomy 22:28-29 New International Version

When she gives her excuse for not applying that scripture accuse her of being a hypocrite who wants to pick and choose whatever scripture she feel's like applying.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

VI: I would love to ask her"If you had the power would you put to death a man

that lie with another man?" Lev.20;13 states that is what you must do.. If she said

that is against the law, well you just broke the law. Yes pick and choose..

• cultBgone
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    cultBgone:Gethsemane Lutheran Church, love your sign...
  • SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass

CultBgone:

Wow. Actually following Christ's example, how unique!

• cofty
    cofty
    Actually following Christ's example, how unique!

Is this the Christ who threatened to cast the vast majority of humans into "the eternal fire"?

Some christians are decent people despite the example of their founder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit