Bill Bowen talks about CBC Fifth Estate!

by UnDisfellowshipped 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

farks...don't make me do more coloring books! *LOL*..I agree that Bill has done SO MUCH GOOD that it all should be considered and I so try to give people the benefit...as long as they reciprocate w/the niceties and don't sass off the bat or take a supposed moral high road....we reallymust find a way to end all this crap my friend. We are too much the intellects, humane people, smart, getting unbrainwashed, scholarly, and sassy to let one email dipfuck around and ruin what so many have worked hard to make come true. DON"T POST IT AND IF BILL FEELS HIS CONVICTION EXTENDS TO THE REST OF US THEN HE CAN COME AND SAY SO...OTHERWISE IT DOES NO GOOD.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Valis,

I post important JW Child Abuse NEWS and INFORMATION on this Website. Period.

If it is from Television, so be it. If it is from Radio, so be it. If it is from Newspapers, so be it. If it is from E-Mail, then so be it. If it is from Bill Bowen, so be it.

If you don't like what was said by Bill Bowen, E-Mail him directly at [email protected] or call him at 1-877-WT-ABUSE.

So far, Bill Bowen has only told me not to post PRIVATE E-Mails to this Board, but he did not say I could not post Mailing List E-Mails to this Board.

In fact, on most of his Mailing List E-Mails, he requests that people spread the information.

Simon has informed me before on this Website that ALL important JW Child Abuse News and Information is welcome on this Website.

I will continue to post important JW Child Abuse News and Information on this Website (unless Simon says otherwise).

If you don't want to read the information from Bill Bowen, then just don't look at the Thread.

I do want to make it very clear that I am NOT, nor have I ever been, a "spokesman" for Bill Bowen.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Edited in the sake of peace on this board. Some ppl just aren't worth the time or trouble.

Edited by - Prisca on 3 February 2003 20:39:26

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit