Not posted for a year because mum died did not want blood.

by Witness 007 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

My heart goes out to you mate!

It is nice to see you back here. WE are here to support you.

Much love.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Good to see you 007. So very very sorry for your loss and the reason for it. Very sad.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Geez, what a shame, Witness007. Such a waste, and truly tragic. I am so sorry that this evil organization's man-made rules took a family member away from you.

You mentioning about her 1 year old Granddaughter, missing out by losing her, especially touched my heart. I am sure this has been, and continues to be a very difficult time for you and your family. Sometimes its nice to vent, or just sit back and read, in a forum like this, so we are here for you.

The GB have tremendous bloodguilt on their hands and souls. When we hear painfull stories like yours, it reminds us how evil this cult is, and that their policies are NOT a joke. Instead, they are truly a destructive, evil, organization, and must be stopped.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

I am very sorry for your loss. It is a tragic waste of life that is so precious and brief. We would be interested in publishing you and your mom's story as a cautionary tale for other JW's. It is important for such events not to be lost to time and forgotten. You can see other examples of how we do this at this link:

http://ajwrb.org/experiences

If this is something you would like to consider, please email me:

[email protected]

Much love,

• JaniceA
    JaniceA

I'm so sad to hear of your needless loss. I hope you can work through all the feelings and come to a peace about what you (none of us can) can't change regarding the convictions that others hold.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Congratulations on the addition of your daughter.

So sorry to hear about your mom.

My parents were both in a bad car accident last year and the blood issue came up for both of them.

I felt so helpless when HLC Larry walked in the room with the death warrant. (Medical POA)

I angry at him. I am very angry at my parents, still.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I wondered what was happening with you. I thought just a new baby was keeping you busy. Sorry to know there was sad JW drama added. Very sorry for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit