What Are You Most Passionate About?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• LB
    LB

I suppose what gets my blood up more than anything is anyone strong abusing their strength.

On a more positive note what is enjoyable for me is filling my days with activities. I strive to stay busy.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I am passionate about politics.

• enjoy
    enjoy

Life, I want to live, play, love, and enjoy everything. I want to bring joy to people's life, I want people to look at me and see what they are missing. Am I trying for to much??? I don't think so....

• Debz
    Debz

Social Justice

• Francois
    Francois

ESTEE, I'd like to see your website once you've got it up. Are you planning on letting us know about it when you've got it finished?

francois

• Dolphin57
    Dolphin57

I am passionate about many things. Love, friendship, the color purpleand sex definitely. I try to do the best I can at everything I do. Whether its something to do with work or an art project. I am passionate about learning and trying new things. The list goes on

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I've always been passionate about learning. "The more I travel, the more I realize how little I know". Will Rogers.

Guest 77

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

Most passionate about???? Oh dear, I hate picking a favorite... all my other passions will feel slighted! I'm passionate about my lover,(husband) kids, books, freedom, learning and life in general...

~Witch

• greven
    greven

Knowlegde, reason, intellect, science need I go on?

Scientia Vincerit Tenebras (Science conquers darkness)

Greven

Edited by - greven on 31 January 2003 9:7:20

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

My family My music My life.

Diamond

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit