What Are You Most Passionate About?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Mac
    Mac

Well, I would have to say, maybe sometimes about some things or people,

depending on the situation and the time of the month.

Heaven,

Yer talkin' 'bout the 15th, when the bills come due..........right?????????

mac

• Aztec
    Aztec

1) Music! I love music from classical to punk and everything inbetween. Minimus, do you like the Ohio Players?

2) Family and Friends! Nuff said there.

3) Politics!

4) Relationships. Need to get one of those again one of these days...LOL

~Aztec

• joannadandy
    joannadandy
    Chess! OK, I'm a nerd and need a girlfriend.

Or play chess naked with your girlfriend!

My passions are as follows and yes in this order:

• educational issues
    • politics
    • literature
    • music
    • wine
    • art
    • wrestling men in kilts in kiddie pools of pudding (oops this isn't the Dallas Apostofest thread, I forgot where I was for a second)

<-----drifts off to a dreamland of sexy men in kilts...

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Is it love, sex, politics, religion???..........What??????

It's DipFucks. I'm really passionate about DipFucks. Don't know why, though.

And no, Minimus: most people don't confuse you with me.

They are able and intelligent enough to see what my passion is, so they could never confuse you and I.

joanna,

:

Chess! OK, I'm a nerd and need a girlfriend.

Or play chess naked with your girlfriend!

Tripe. Also, since music is FOURTH on your list, you shouldn't be pointing fingers at me or anyone else. Music is what makes raw humans civilized. Even education won't civilize people unless there is music. Don't point fingers unless you do it in your own mirror.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 1 February 2003 1:16:56

• Farkel
    Farkel

Big Tex,

: My woman. The love of my life. I do not think I would have survived the abuse my parents and my religon heaped upon me without her. Love ya Nina.

: Football. My first love. Whatever positive memories I have are almost always tied around a Cowboys game.

So which is it? That is, which is the MOST important thing for you? Your woman is the "love of your life," but football is your "first love?"

Would you choose your woman over a Cowboys game or vice-versa? I already know the answer, but your comments were at best ambiguous!

(Of COURSE you would choose the Cowboys game! You're a GUY! Women simply dont' understand basic guy stuff!)

Not to mention the fact that you are music critic and I loathe music critics! Music critics can't make music, so they criticize what they cannot do, and if they can do it, they sure-in-the-hell don't want other music critics criticizing what they CAN do! Music critics destroy musician's daily. I really do hate them. Musicians should just be allowed to play and if people don't like it, then they don't listen any more to what they don't like.

I don't hate you, Big Tex. Not at all. The only people I really hate are the Watchtower Elite, so please don't get me wrong. I do loathe critics, but you've already apologized for making too much noise over my latest musical offering. No worries, bud. I have more music coming and people will just get what they get. I apologize for nothing on my music. Some is good. Some is really good. That's about it about that.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 1 February 2003 2:41:15

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Umm what are you talking about Farkel...ya lost me...if ya wanna rip me fine, but lets keep it in the same thread at least...what does my liking music have to do with pointing fingers? I didn't accuse you of anything...please explain why you're so visible peeved at me.

• jazbug
    jazbug

I am passionate aabout exposing the "sins of the Watchtower". Primarily, the child abuse issue....I want do do my part in exposing the ludicrous lies at the "TOWER OF BABEL"...you know, those who speak BABELEZE.

Edited by - JAZBUG on 1 February 2003 3:50:8

• Solace
    Solace

Mac,

Yeah, the bills... Thats what I meant..

Farkel,

I have totally accepted football as the love of my mans life.

I once put this to a test, to know for sure. Once while wearing not much more than a robe, I walked in front of him during the second quarter. I pulled my robe out from under me and sat on his lap.

He then peeked around me, to see the play.

In his defense, he did approach me during halftime,but I went shopping instead.

Edited by - heaven on 1 February 2003 10:44:10

• copsec
    copsec

Heaven, LOL! My husband did a similar thing to me during a football game and I said, "Get the hell out of the way, can't you see I am watching FOOTBALL!"""" LOL! He didn't talk to me for awhile but I made up for it later.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus
    Music is what makes raw humans civilized. Even education won't civilize people unless there is music

Every savage has music. Sorry, couln't help but "quote" Mr. Darcy.

I am passionate about bringing passion into every aspect of my life. There's no fun in it otherwise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit