What Are You Most Passionate About?

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Is it love, sex, politics, religion???..........What??????

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

LOTS of things Fark, but SEX is definitely at the top of my list!!

Call me what you will!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• minimus
    minimus

SLOAN, baby, did you call me Fark? As in FARKEL???.......Don't feel bad. Everybody gets us mixed up.

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

women's rights

~Asortafairytale~

~~If you cut off my reproductive choice, can I cut off yours?~~

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

Sorry FARKEL,

I always call those dear to me with a shortened version of there name. I didn't know there was such a person. I was definitely talking to you!!!

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Self fulfillment, striving to be a better: ME

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Right now?

Ballroom dancing!

Starting my own brand new business, "ESTEE'S ESSENTIALS" in the area of natural healing. In the process of creating my very own website, also I'm designing business cards. My website is yet in the creative stages!

What about you, minimus? What are your passions?

ESTEE

• manon
    manon

I'm passionate about my little girl.

Manon

• minimus
    minimus

I love music, especially r&b and soul and funk. I strongly believe in the right to be able to express yourself without always having the fear of being judged. I'm passionate about life. I believe we should enjoy each day as if it were our last.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Family. It's very important to me for my children to break away from the legacy of my family of origin.

My woman. The love of my life. I do not think I would have survived the abuse my parents and my religon heaped upon me without her. Love ya Nina.

Football. My first love. Whatever positive memories I have are almost always tied around a Cowboys game.

Edited by - big tex on 31 January 2003 0:9:35

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit