Friends you met through this board

by Introspection 32 Replies latest jw friends

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I have met email in person... helluva guy. I have also spoken with Jesika and Robdar via the phone. I cant wait for the apostfest in Dallas where I will get to meet many many more of you all!!!

Eric

• LB
    LB

Maybe I can tag along with you and Jill.........slowly, if you promise slowly!

You bet Katie. We'll have a blast. Don't forget, cycling allows you to eat as much as you want. So this is all about the food, not about the clock.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

So now I can add to my list, Dakoda Red, Buster, Vivian (Sphere) and a few others who met-up with us but don't as of yet post here. It was great to meet all of you, it really helps to have people of simular backgrounds to talk to.

LB:

Don't forget, cycling allows you to eat as much as you want. So this is all about the food, not about the clock.

Oh boy! You mean you aren't a racer? Yeah! Me either........just love the ride, the food the company. Hey don't let this get out or we'll have sooooo many cyclist there will be no room for the cars and life would be so much more mellow, kinda like a paradise. Hey we could start a cycling cult!

I'm really looking forward to this ride and meeting you all just wish we lived closer I would love to have someone to ride with during the training gives me a reason to get out and put in the miles when I know someone else is there too.

See you in July!

Katie

Edited by - bikerchic on 3 February 2003 14:23:13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit