Friends you met through this board

by Introspection 32 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Well my list is pretty much the same as onacruses, except for a few I haven't met and they know who they are. We are really looking forward to meeting searcher this July.....and getting a mini-Afest for the locals while he is here, heads-up everyone!

Recently we talked with Jesika on the phone she is a real sweetie!

Princess:

Katie promised to ride the Seattle to Portland Bicycle Classic in July. I need to email her about it!

Yes I still want to do it and I'll email you soon. I have a zillion questions about riding/training in all this rain........I'm a desert girl rememeber! Anyway it's a long way till July and I'm taking advantage of the dry days now. Ugh!

LB:

Jill and I will be back from Maui by then and we plan to do it.

Slowly I suspect

Maybe I can tag along with you and Jill.........slowly, if you promise slowly!

Katie

• ring
    ring

I have three friends from this board i've talked to on the phone, 2 more i talk to in IM at least 2-3 times a week. One of these days i hope to make it to an apostatefest.....I am the lone apostate where i live

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

I have met Viv in person she is a wonderful person. When I first came here I did not post much and still don't too often but have met some wonderful people in chat that now I IM. I am not a big phone person. I will not talk on the phone longer than 10 minutes usually ( did toooooo much phone chatting as a teenager) but I must say I have had serval wonderful meaningful conversations with good friends from this board.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I have had the pleasure of personally meeting in person:

Seven006

Onacruse

Bikerchic

Songmistress

Mistla

Onacruse, Bikerchic and all you in my area,

Hope to see you all at the meet-up at Barnes and Noble this Saturday!

Buster,

I hope you try to make it to the meet-up....I'd love to meet you!!

Bernadine

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I met quite a few last year at Princesses apostafest and hope to meet many more. Her Mom, Mulan, is a very sweet lady, must be where Princess gets it from. I'm signed up for the meet at Barnes and Noble this Saturday and should be able to actually make it this time. I can't possibly list all I met there as sure as can be, I would forget some. Makena and Sabine were one very nice couple we all met there.

Buster, email me and I will give you my phone number and we can get together from time to time.

I've also had the pleasure of talking to Cassilines and Maxiumflash a time or two on the phone. Now there is a very nice couple. I've spoken with some others also and look forward to meeting as many as possible.

My door is open to all of you.

Lew W

• manon
    manon

Hi Intro,

I have spoken with many interesting, thoughtful, witty, intellegent individuals via this forum & chatroom. It's been fun.

Manon

• Buster
    Buster

I will be at the bookstore Saturday.

Looking forwad to meeting you all. I just e-mailed Onacruise and replied at the Meetup site.

I got a question though for when I get there - How did we pick a bookstore? What, the library was booked busy?

<---- Oh yeah <as I strike a muscle-bound pose> 300 baby !

Edited by - buster on 31 January 2003 2:4:3

• Prisca
    Prisca

I've met about a dozen of the Aussie posters here - mainly the ones from Sydney and Melbourne.

It's really cool to finally put a face (and a voice) to the poster names, as well as compare their real-life personality to their online personality!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I've talked to windchaser on the phone many times. Also, sent gifts, pics and cards. I've talked to Cassi, and Xena. Spoke to Jim TX, Cowboy. Almost met Jim TX, but broke my toe a day before he was coming to Chicago. :(

wind is in San Diego, and Xena is in Texas. Cassi is far from me too. One day I hope to meet them all. And many more if possible. I hope to get to one of the fests. When my circumstances change for the better.

Love...

April

• Matty
    Matty

I've personally met and spent time with all these wonderful people, and hope to meet many more: Angharad & Simon, Ballistic, Belmont, Celtic, Da_luvvin_bruvva, Englishman & Her Ladyship, ISP, Latte, Joy2BFree, Jst2Laws, Kat7302, Littletoe, Meatpie, Sirona, Sleepy, Termite35, Truckergb and Vivamus!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit