What country makes the best beer??

by Sargon 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Sargon
    Sargon

As a Canadian, beer is near and very dear to my heart?? So hence the Question:

Who makes the best BEER?

I've been studying this question, devoutly for many years... but I keep forgetting where I put my test results.

So hence the question: WHO MAKES THE BEST BEER??

• Robdar
    Robdar

Holland. Hands down. And it tastes even better when I am in Amsterdam drinking it.

England has a great beverage that knocks me on my ass. It's called Scrumpy Jack and I think it is a hard cider. I wish I could get some here in the US. Little Toe or Ballistic, could you bring over some Scrumpy Jack with you to the apostofest? Pretty please?

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 29 January 2003 15:1:14

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

CANADA!!!!!

• christopherceo
    christopherceo

I like Grolsche, isn't that from Holland Robyn???

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm American but have done the Fosters thing since I was able to buy beer here on my own (18 years of age). My father would only buy Black Label or Knickerbocker.

I vote Austrailian !!! Fosters Rules

The Belgium ales are good for a special occasion but way too expensive (at least for me) to drink on a daily basis.

*****RubaDub

• Robdar
    Robdar

Chris,

Yes, Grolsch is a Dutch beer. I like Amstel and Heineken too. Especially Amstel.

Robyn

• qwerty
    qwerty

Depends if you are talking about real Beer or that Larger type stuff.

Eman tell ummm!

Qwerty

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

No Comparison, Canada by far.

• Robdar
    Robdar

No Comparison, Canada by far.

Oh, huh.

Robyn

Edited by - robdar on 29 January 2003 15:8:37

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

Well, I like Bellhaven Scottish Ale, Guinness and Pete's Wicked Winter Brew... so I can't pick one best country. Sorry!

~Witch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit