by Sargon 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Everyone knows:

THIS Country makes the best brew!

Country girl

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Russia. When I was in Moscow I drank a beer called 3 Bears. It was great stuff.

Robdar, glad that you tried Scrumpy Jack. I think that the best Scrumpy Jack is made by Sheppy's. Its the best Scrumpy. However, Ireland has Cashel's which is also a great cider. Out west here we have a cider called ACE, which is the best American brand.

Athanasius

• greven
    greven

Dutch beers! Heineken, Grolsch!

Het Kanon (the Canon) -made by Grolsch I believe- is best. It has an alcohol percentage of 11.6%

DANG!

Greven.

• berten
    berten

Normally I'm not very proud of my country but it excels when it comes to beermaking...

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Canada Makes the Best Beer....

< but Heineken makes the best water coolers !

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

The Czech Republic, closely followed by Belgium for lager; Ireland for stout.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

CANADA

Oops, did I say something?

Hey folks, well, I'm biased. For heaven sakes, we have lakes full of the stuff. You just have to come up here and see it for yourselves. Bring your straws and pint glasses - dip or sip.

Try: Creemore (ON), McCausland's(QC), Moosehead (NB different types), Algonquin (ON), Big Rock (AB), Shaughnessy (BC) to name a few, and of course the bigwigs of Canuck beers, well...most of you know about them (Molson/Labatts).

BUT...the lake in front of Toronto.....uh-uh, no-no, don't drink that. That ain't beer.

BUT, my favourite American brewery: Great Lakes Brewery, Cleveland, Ohio (hands down)

Asia: San Miguel Beer, Philippines

Europe: Belgian beers, are pretty damn good, and their neighbour Nederlands, is pretty good.

UK: dunno

Ireland: Smithwicks

Australia: VB (Victoria Bitter), Cooper's Lager (South Australia)'

NZ: Lion Red, Steinlager (the only two I have ever tried)

But...ya know...I've only sampled a few hundred in my lifetime, so there's plenty of countries and plenty of brews to inspect.

• Scarlet
    Scarlet

MEXICO!!!!

Pacifico is soooo good and Corona.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit